Giant cedars, white sands.

I don't want SI on my server

Comments

• Yeah, thats what I was trying to tell him, but I get the feeling he won't listen, so whatever.

Edit: Ooh, I have over 100 posts!
  • I'll say it again Nao... Since you don't understand... Eolk understands though.

I do NOT want any trace of SI in my computer. (At the moment anyway...)
  • I rock! I understood first!
  • No, you said server.

Anyways, lets not spam this thread.
  • I did notice. I'm not some moron.
    I don't recall insulting you. I merely made a point that it was installed in the base folder as you made no mention of that in your first post, and I assumed you simply deleted the first SI .cs files you found.
    No shit...
    And a note, cursing is not a sign of intelligence.
  • Who said I was trying to act intelligent? And I've dealt with morons in T2 for years who think they know me. So I was assuming you were one of them. I still know you are one of them, but not one of the morons like SnowFire for example.
  • Bite the hand that feeds you, and you might find poison in your next meal.

You are crossing lines, Blnukem.
  • All I will get is food poisoning. :p

And how am I crossing lines?
  • Who said I was trying to act intelligent?
    You definately proved that with the comment above!
  • And you continue to prove it! We already have evidence, so, no more is necessary.
  • And you continue to prove your maturity as well.
  • And you continue to prove your maturity as well.
    Yes, thank you. I'm glad you see that there are some people in this world who are plain perfect.
  • Yes Eolk, you are perfect! You act like a child half time, perfect people do that I guess...
  • You act like a child half time
    I only act like a child because anything you don't like is considered "immature." I do have some immature moments, but, both you and snowfire have bad perceptions of what "immature" means.

Anyways, look at the mod development thread, jerkface.
  • I am not letting you have telnet or what ever it said before...
  • STRUCTURAL INFINITY? IN MY SERVER!?

You guys squabble about overwhelmingly trivial things.
This discussion has been closed.