Hello Everyone

This is $The One$, a lot of you probably don't know me but I used to play T2 way back in the day, and a lot of the names on here look familiar and so I decided to join up;), so I was talking to "Mostlikely" last night and we got talking about T2 so I decided to install it but I don't remember my password and stuff, is there anyway to retrieve it?

Comments

• Ah yes... The One, there is a name I haven't seen in a looong time. Welcome back!

There is no way I know of retrieving lost account information, ask Krash, he probably knows a few tricks.
  • Welcome back! Feel free to help yourself to the refreshment. It's a shame you lost your password, though. Until you can retrieve it, you can take a look at this.
  • Thanks for the Welcome ;), I'll take a look at that thread. Oh and I tried asking Mostlikely for his username and pass, he said NEVA, lol, it's probably just because he's the creator:(
  • Oh and what does the Tribes2gsi do? Is that the game?
  • Yes, it is the re-release installer that was released on fileplanet back in 2004; should stand for "GameSpy Installer".

It is no longer possible to retrieve an account if you have lost the password, but if you send the CD-key and any other info you can remember to [email protected] or [email protected] with 'Tribes 2 Account Reset' or 'Tribes 2 Account Retrieve' in the subject and tell them you've forgotten your login info, they can reset the key so you can create a new account.

They may still require you to send a picture of the key - if that is the case it could easily be photoshopped in.
  • Thanks a lot Krash, I'll give them a try. I tried installing that Tribes2gsi but it wouldn't load up, but I got tribes 2 working on my laptop now but I still need a working CD Key:(
  • Whoops wrong forum.