vazorlyth's abusing admin privliges

2»

Comments

• this is it STFHU AND STOP POSTING ON THIS WATS SAID IS SAID SO FUCK OFF
  • Umm... OK-
  • this is it STFHU AND STOP POSTING ON THIS WATS SAID IS SAID SO FUCK OFF
    You must have a serious attitude problem.
  • ''I can hit a target thru a telescope....
    I can end the planet in a holocaust....
    I can ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars....'' *takes headfones off*
    Dude Slayr, yoo must seriously chillax, you won't win anything by cussing, all you achieve is to make me think that you have some problems :eek:
    ... does what i said even make sense? =\
  • Slayr sent me a rather amusing private message... Here is what he sent:
    LMFAO STFHU I DONT LIKE UR CUNTASS AND TAKING MY BUILDING WHEN I JUST STANDING IN IT IS ABUSIVE U STUPID BITCH

I could barely read it, the grammar is so bad. But it's very funny. And Slayr, I don't know what you mean by "taking your building." You need to be more specific. And you also need to calm the hell down. You continue to demonstrate your immaturity, and it's becoming very clear that you shouldn't be allowed to interact with other people in a game since it's obvious you can't handle anyone talking to you without you freaking out like a 5-year-old.
  • Anyone still think he's 16?
  • I dont think hes even 14, maybe 10 or 11.
  • That seems a bit high too
  • i'd say 10-12!
  • I'd have to say like 7-8

And on a side note: Woohoo! 20 posts!
  • 3 or 4? with an extensive vulgar vocabulary, i think he was raised badly.
  • And on a side note: Woohoo! 20 posts!
    Lol
    3 or 4? with an extensive vulgar vocabulary, i think he was raised badly
    Rofl
  • I'd say he's 8.
  • Wow... just wow. I must say I'm rather surprised that the forum admins havn't taken action against slayr. My age guess is about 6. Throwing a temper tantrum when he can't get what he wants just about fits that age, right?

to Slayr: Grow up, get over it. You arn't getting ANYWHERE with this except laughed at, and thought badly of, not to mention likely on the admin's bad side, which is usually a bad idea.

Calm the frig down, and approach this matter calmly. Screaming and swearing won't get you anywhere except kicked time and time again. The players won't put up with it, and neither will the admins.

Apoligize, and try to sort this out like a calm young adult, and I'm sure the community will forgive you. I've had my mishaps with the BC admins and find them extremely forgiving and understanding, as long as I follow the lines and learn my lesson.

Once again, grow up and realize that you arn't getting anywhere except on everyone's bad side.
  • you arn't getting anywhere except on everyone's bad side.

And he's doing an excellent job at doing that.
  • I must say I'm rather surprised that the forum admins havn't taken action against slayr.

Especially since Slayr keeps sending people PMs with excessive amounts of cuss words and capital letters
  • lmfao no i dont have attitude problem i dont want anymore idiots putting up more threass in that thing since u all seem to be against me i stopped caring since i know wat happened and i know wat i can and cant do so stop talking shit and just stop putting threads in that post already
  • IMBECILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IMBECILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IMBECILES!!!!!!!!!!!
    IMBECILES!!!!!!!!!
    (Random)
  • Kill him. Make anguish his greatest friend. Just another thing to be torn from him at his gory end.
  • XD slayr is an idiot
This discussion has been closed.