z0r TSF Recruitment

I am assembilng a high-trained and skilled strike force, called the z0r Tactical Strike Force to get the answer to the zombie infection on thier very homeworld. But before we send them, we need to train them. If you excel at CCM Combat, and would like to partake on this RP, then reply to this thread.

You will be tested for aptitude in CCM, and if you pass that phase, then we will train you till your shooting, piloting, and tactical role skills are sharp as a pin.

Anyone can sign up, but few will make it. See you all soon at the z0r training grounds.

Sign-ups till further notice.

Comments

• Well, since I'm a co-leader of z0r, I suppose I'm in :)
  • I want to, but I haven't played CCM in a long while. Maybe you could train me?
  • I'll sign up
  • Maybe you could train me?

Thats what this RP is about; Training, then combat.

Sign me up.
  • You will be tested for aptitude in CCM, and if you pass that phase, then we will train you till your shooting, piloting, and tactical role skills are sharp as a pin.

I suck right now.
  • I suck right now.

Oh, i see. It's pretty simple, you point and shoot. Proficiency in most of the guns simply relies on experience.

Get a feel for the guns, learn at what distance/on what armours, they are most effective.
  • Shooting I am good at. Its the flying system I am worried about, it is totally different from the original system. Tactically I can function.
  • Zaxxman - Twm Captain (1st class)
    - Z0r Private
    -ACCM test subject (version #155307)
    -Eolk's Mug freshener

Lets rock commander.
  • Shooting I am good at. Its the flying system I am worried about, it is totally different from the original system. Tactically I can function.

How is it different?

But anyway, don't worry about piloting. If you keep away from it, you'll die a lot less.
  • ill sign up, though i need practice too
  • Practice will come in time..But mainly im looking for a group of people that can follow orders and not act like fools when were on the homeworld.

And nao, your CCM scripts you sent me are crap, it UE'd me :P
  • I'm good at CCM. You told me yourself that I do too much combat anyways. May I join?
  • ACCM has given me experience. Count me in. I suppose last nights RP riled this up, yeah?
    And nao, your CCM scripts you sent me are crap, it UE'd me :P
    Uh-oh.
  • And nao, your CCM scripts you sent me are crap, it UE'd me :P
    Lies! :p
  • umm sure ill try but i probly wont make it ive only played accm 1 time
  • CCM is a bit harder than ACCM. So, yeah.
  • It's the same thing Eolk... I mean combat wise. With the exception of the Gauss Cannon and the Napalm Mortar.
  • Cmdr, will you be using my RPG plugin script?
  • CCM is a bit harder than ACCM. So, yeah.

add an a to the first, remove the A from the second.
    CCM is like version 2, skill = success, ACCM includes running blindly into the swarming masses and adding another body to the heap
  • lol Zaxx...
  • Cmdr, will you be using my RPG plugin script?
    CMDRBOB said that he'd get Naosyth to make necessary scripted changes. Besides, your RPG plugin script needs some improving (no offense).
  • The only thing wrong with it, is the use of Dond's smelly Ranking method.
    Wait, whats wrong with it?
  • It plain sucks. Not enough content. ;)

The rank changename thing is only compatible with ACCM (last time I looked).
  • Dude Ive been waiting to put a tribes 2 movie on youtube so count me in!
  • Dude Ive been waiting to put a tribes 2 movie on youtube so count me in!

Ok wrong profile me i wanted to do that so count me in
  • It plain sucks. Not enough content. ;)

The rank changename thing is only compatible with ACCM (last time I looked).

I've made it CCM compatible.

It sucks, because it's plain? Sounds like Eolk is fishing for reasons.
    How long has it's been since you've looked at it?

Automatic Ranking So... you're name is [Pvt]Alviss if your rank is Private
    Theres vehicles Licenses (air/ground)
    Vehicle Locking/
    Greater Commander Powers, they actually matter with my patch
    Radios, is the only global communication, but can only talk to those with a radio
    General Chat is radius based
    Team Chat is a shortcut for squad chat (/s)

I'm also working on commanders giving orders to squads using the CC.
  • Dude, thats perfect!
  • Dude, thats perfect!

I know, dude, i know.
  • I'm known as a bad guy to fight in PvP. I can follow orders. I can think for myself. I can snipe to a degree and I'm a real bitch to fight in close range. I'm always on the ACCM/CCM/TWM servers. I'm always trying to get better.

When does training start? >=P
  • When you decide to grow some nuts and throw out the sniper rifle.