Group Build

DragonHawk Clas Star DestroyerDragonhawkClassStarDestroyer.pngundefined This A Group Build We Are A Tempting To Build A DragonhHawk Class Star Destroyer From Star Wars. Although I had Ideas to size it down i am undecided if we should or not. Give me your ideas if should make it 1800 meters bow to stern or size it diwn if you say siz it down say by how much.

Comments

• Is this the ship Shane was helping you with?
  • No this is a new project.
  • Dont size it down. make it like it should be. 1800 meters long.
  • Are you going to help us build it shane?
  • im already working on a very large project bigger than the destroyer, so probably not :P

Ill offer advice though.
  • I would help, but my tribes 2 game is not working properly.
  • I plan on kicking off the group build well soon and I have no builders so please I need Builders to pull this off or it, like most of my building stuff, will be epic fail. So please help me out on this one. Its a community project it will be worth it cause i plan on adding an extra room...
    So if you plan on helping state you tribes 2 name and what your willing to help with.
    I need help with the following Bridge, Hangars (2), Misc, and the out side/details.
    sterb082.gif

If you apply i'll send you a image of the ship.so please give you e-mail as well.
  • Maybe you should get with Red Sky Bandit. You were both my building students (and I'm very proud of you).
  • Red sky bandits T2 Game isn't running and i don't think its enough...
  • Isint that from Knights of the old republic?
  • Hey I built that back in 2003ish with Sun Quan :)
    except we got away with 800 meters in length.
    I miss the old days when all the ol' cool peeps were on
  • Master-Chief- just insulted us all. :(
  • Unless you were there, lol.
  • I was enjoying Renegades/RevMod2 back in 2003.
  • No matter the reason i NEED builders or i'll have to cancel the project. have every thing to start the photo's to send to people i just need about 5 people( or 3 expert builders) and think of the prospects a ship that big compared to everyones other MUCH smaller ships.
    sterb324.gif
  • ok i've set a start day and we'll build it on TX if we have any hope of building it we need to have at LEAST 5 people building it[ it would be less if we didn't do the inside].
    the parts that we need to include are 10-20 of these turrets http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1121/1250741155_95431ce55b.jpg?v=0
    4 of these http://www.tecr.com/galactica/weapons/turbolaser2.jpg 2 on each side
    the bridge [i have no image for it so we just imporovise on the inside]
    the hangars one on each side[ improvise for that to]

So thats a lot to take in but i'm confident we can do it

From,
    The Pumpkin Pie