Admin Abuser!!!!!

Cybot has Been Abusing His Admin Powers. He keeps Changing His name to a Celbrity's Name and changeing EVERYTHING Like This [Insert name Here]'s -Geneon-. AND Peices. Im so Ticked Off! I say U strip him of His Adminship!

Comments

• Lmfao, this is like the 3rd thread about ''abusive admins''
  • Shut up and get over it, people like to have fun every once in a while, cybot is easy to ignore, and he doesnt alter peoples pieces
  • These threads are the equivalent of telling your mother that your sibling is on your half of the seat...
  • I know right, this is like so DAYUM FUNNEH! *rolls on the floor while laffing*
  • MC stole my peanuts :(:(:(:(
  • this complaining is getting ridiculous
    *walks away*
  • vazo there should be some popcorn behind the pantry
  • oh thanks! I guess you paid for the peanuts you stole earlier :(:(
  • Shut up and get over it, people like to have fun every once in a while, cybot is easy to ignore, and he doesnt alter peoples pieces

Sorry to disagree but...I imagine it was hard to ignore, seeing as how the people he did it to asked time and time again to stop. (I did find it funny however :lol: ). Mainly because he didn't mess with me probably because I kept shooting him with a SCG every time he got close to my building. He was adding names to people's pieces (including one of mine), which, I think you can classify as altering people's pieces.
    this complaining is getting ridiculous

This complaint is not as ridiculous as Slayer's and Tricon's. Theirs had horrible grammar and blamed more than one admin for something stupid. Geneon's complaint (Though it used too many caps), had much better grammar, was alot easier to understand, and pointed out an actual, specific problem with a specific admin.
  • I dont think that is nukem... It says as his sig -Geneon- is Zipperdude.
  • mmm caramel popcorn... mmmm.. hey, this one has no caramel!!
  • True, I'll edit my post then...
  • Cybot has Been Abusing His Admin Powers. He keeps Changing His name to a Celbrity's Name and changeing EVERYTHING Like This [Insert name Here]'s -Geneon-. AND Peices. Im so Ticked Off! I say U strip him of His Adminship!
    One word: Pathetic.
  • this complaining is getting ridiculous
    *walks away*
    Nice signature sterb032.gif i'm in
  • I dont think that is nukem... It says as his sig -Geneon- is Zipperdude.

Because Zipperdude is the fool who I lent my account to, and he is why my name is "Zipperdude" in-game. Because the browser died a day after I took my account back... >_<

He got another account, known as -Geneon- so do not affiliate him with me.
  • This just in from the head Admins. We don't really care. Come back when they start banning people randomly or start crashing servers. :P

Edit: I do love a good ole "Admin abuser" thread.
  • I am going to view downloads
    Nice.... next you will view Calendar.
  • Nice signature sterb032.gif i'm in
  • Cybot has Been Abusing His Admin Powers. He keeps Changing His name to a Celbrity's Name and changeing EVERYTHING Like This [Insert name Here]'s -Geneon-. AND Peices. Im so Ticked Off! I say U strip him of His Adminship!

lol... You sound kinda childish in that post. :p

Just as a note, Zipperdude is NOT Blnukem. Zipperdude is the guy I lent my account to, and he changed my name before the browser died. He now uses an account by the name of -Geneon-. Please do not confuse him with me. This message is also said above.
  • Cybot is a nice guy, Shane in the other hand is the SA you all hate.
  • Cybot is a nice guy, Shane in the other hand is the SA you all hate.
    I seen him annoy people (Naosyth server)but we were having fun(Naosyth gave me and him nukes and nuclear, and at the last parts...I LAUNCHED A WHOLE BARRAGE OF 'EM!!). :D