Admin abuse. (woot)

Yea...so, I just joined The-Construct BC, about 5:11 eastern time.
Game loaded w/o a hitch, everyone's talking about rping. Looking like I'm gonna have fun.
As soon as I join, like, I havn't even said anything yet, not even Hi, I'm rerouted back to the game screen, the thing that you see when you first log in...I figure "oh, eh, error..." I goto rejoin, and it says "You are not allowed to play on this server" So I chat up mc...

07/06 17:11:57 SnowFire789: MC
07/06 17:12:00 Master-Chief-: yes?
07/06 17:12:01 SnowFire789: MASTER
07/06 17:12:02 Master-Chief-: what
07/06 17:12:04 SnowFire789: Wtf just happened?
07/06 17:12:07 Master-Chief-: cybot kicked you
07/06 17:12:10 Freedom: what a dipshit.
07/06 17:12:11 Master-Chief-: hes not answering why
07/06 17:12:13 SnowFire789: Are you serious?
07/06 17:12:15 SnowFire789: Wtf?
07/06 17:12:15 Master-Chief-: yes

Yea....no reasons given. Just joined and got kicked. =)
I will, however, state that me and cybot are not on good terms, I HAVE kicked him from several ACCM servers for severe disrespect, cussing, and a few other disbehavioral issues. I DID, however, issue several warnings and exercise other admin abilities before I kicked him.
I got nothing except a boot.

Intervention, please. =)

Comments

• Did you forget that I hate you?
  • I hate you to. Still not basis to abuse, or kick for no reason, let alone without anykind of warning or fore-word.
  • I don't need foreword. I join servers in which you have admin on fully knowing I will get kicked. Unless you want to get kicked, I suggest you join TX. Or you can join BC when I'm not on.
  • You get kicked due to your behavior, cybot.

If you were willing to be civilizied, and attempt to learn not to deliberately piss admins off, maybe you wouldn't get kicked so often. -.-

I did NOTHING before I got kicked.
    Actually, I had just added super to my buddy list, that was it.

What a crime. ='(

And I only kick you, AFTER, you've done something wrong/against server rules.
  • Yeah, same here Snow. He gags me on the BC server when I join. For no reason. And if it's the fact that he "Hates" me, well... Everyone hates him too. :)

And because you "Hate" someone doesn't give you a reason to kick them for no reason.
  • :simma:

See what happens if you don't kick eachother. ;)
  • hehe, that comment from me (Freedom) wasn't aimed at you Snow.
  • Jesus Christ, this is all so funneh :lol:
  • See what happens if you don't kick eachother. ;)

*Roaring applause*

Was that so hard guys?
  • Blnukem, shush your face right now. You insta ban me from every ACCM server I'm on. If you're going to drag our problems in to other peoples server, then I will do the same to you and SnowFire.
  • Oooooooo!
    Nice comeback from oswald
  • Not really a good comeback. What's he gonna do? Ban me from his server? Real threatening, no one goes to it anyway.
  • So sure? *tells people to go on Oswald's server*
  • Yes I am so sure.
  • I catch anyone kicking anyone for no reason any TC server, you will follow them.
  • Well that solves that. ;)