Server Trouble

does anyone know how to fix my server? It works, but it just doesnt show up on the list...

Comments

• Hard to say without knowing much of anything about your setup, really. Make of the router, firewalls installed, etc. Have you checked any incoming/outgoing logs to check if the master servers are trying to contact it? If your router keeps logs and indicates that the connections on those ports are directed to your machine, it's likely software on the machine stopping it.

Outgoing heartbeats go to these locations on port 27999, see if you're able to ping them:
  • well my router is NETGEAT 108 Mbps Wireless Router WGT624 v3 and i have the Windows firewall...

im not sure where there logs are but everytime i state my server it says:
    Received info request from master server.
    Sending Heartbeat to master server: IP:198.74.35.11:27999
    Sending Heartbeat to master server: IP:198.74.35.17:27999
    Sending Heartbeat to master server: IP:198.74.35.18:27999
  • that didnt help much...
  • Try reinstalling your game.
  • i did that twice...
  • The logs page should be pretty easy to find on the netgear setup. Are you sure you haven't got it set to block anonymous requests or anything? Do you know if anything has been changed since it worked? Is the server able to bind the UDP port when it starts?
  • logs page? i dont think anything has been changed since it worked... and when the server starts it does bind to the default IP, then it says UDP initialized on port 28001
  • Was this ever resolved?
  • doubt it.
  • This was like two years ago... and yes it was resolved.
  • BLITZ LIVES! Dude why don't you play anymore
  • Lol haven't had the time...
  • 0_0 teh Ubergod, or the n00bergod with another account / hacked this account.
  • Nah... It's really me...
  • Duke Nukem sig^