Suggestions needed

So, I guess typh and I are back for one more version of MooCon. We'll be open sourcing all of the dso's in do_not_delete and fixing as many of the errors as we can find possible. We'll also add a few new features to catch up to other mods, after all we've been gone for over a year now right? Let's see what we can do for you. If anyone here could give me some quick info on what features MooCon is missing that others have picked up since we quit, typh and I will see if we can get moocon to be more modern, in respect to other mods. Also with the open sourcing of the mod I'll be removing the backdoors in the mod through commenting, and listing what lines they are found on so you can view that they are gone yourself.

Comments

• Reverse Z Axis on Merge Tool.
    • A way for non-admins to save.
    • Position and rotation altering command (if there isn't one already).
    • Remove crash exploit. :p

That's all I can think of right now. I'll edit the list later if I think of anything.
  • I've already got a position and rotation altering command, in there. I've got a hotfix for the crash, so that's already gonna be included. Typh and I are also discussing creating our own merge tool and open sourcing that, we'll try to include the reverse z axis on it. I think we might redo the saving system as well.
  • Add textures to the texture gun.
  • Hmm. Foo's con was actually the best I've seen for building, and I've gotten several devs to include his features. =)
  • Yes. FooCumber's MooCon was very good at doing its job.
  • Add textures to the texture gun.
    Yeah like pack textures.
  • Hurry, please!
  • FOO, is there a cloak command for that bluepad thing, so i can... cloak it? if so what is it?

if not MAKE ONE ZOMG.
  • Have you tried /cloak ?
  • no i havent... haha... sorry im a noob ;)

ill try it.

sweet it worked... i am a noob... wtb complete list of commands. lol.
  • :rolleyes:
  • I just noticed it cloaked blue pads don't save wtf... need to make them save-able

or im going to have to go back to FFs that wont load in other mods lol.