[The-Construct-Vacation]

I thought sooner or later I would put up a thread, and here it is! Welcome to the Vacation server thread, I thought of the name of the server because, when I build; yes I can build for a long time but when I get bored there is nothing else to do. When I found out about accm, it was perfect to fit the role. I mean isn't killing zombies or each other for that matter fun? And the good thing is you can still build!

If there are any questions about vacation, just ask.

Comments

• FYI, I think it's down. I can't see it on the server list. Has it crashed?
  • It tends to be offline often because he either isn't at his computer to restart it when it goes down(because 80% of the time it is dedicated) or he has it locked under a different server name so he can edit.
  • Why doesn't he just use ispawn.exe to restart it for him when it crashes?
  • cuz were not all as smart as eolk
  • Anyone want UltraCorn's muffins? They're in the TC WI mod poll thread.
  • :O

Gimme muffinz!
  • I think this should be in the ACCM thread...
  • Well, until his server's back online, I'll be hosting an Infection server. It'll be somewhat unstable because it'll be a listen server, hosted from my computer which is a wreck. I know I'd manage to bugger it up somehow if it was dedicated.
  • where can i download this ispawns.exe? and how do i install it?
  • It's already in your gamedata folder.
  • then how do i activate it?
  • Eolkz0r magik.
  • Majik*

You are a PhAlEyOu'Re
  • Don't tell that stupid phase of "majik"
  • Alter your shortcut to the following:
    C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\ispawn.exe <port> Tribes2.exe -dedicated -online -mod Construction

Correct for your Tribes2 install directory, and set <port> to the same value as $Host::Port (usually 28000).
  • So are you gonna put the server back up, Retribution?
  • You are a PhAlEyOu'Re

It's Ph41LUr3, stupid.
  • C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\ispawn.exe <port> Tribes2.exe -dedicated -online -mod Construction

You actually don't need the -online parameter if the launch mode is dedicated, if nologin isn't specified it assumes online by default. The only reason it even requires -online in the regular shortcut is because they want you to run it through the updater. :lol: