How many people here are from T3o?

I just found this place about four days ago and I was wondering if I knew anyone here.

Post your T3o and (Original) T2 name! =D

At T3o I was Iplop
In Tribes 2 I'm Iplop

I thought that con-mod died after T3o's domain name expired. For awhile there were some other forums that popped up (Rawr32.net, etc.) but those never really attracted the crowd that T3o did.

Anyone else play Garry's mod for HL2? (I did for 3-5 months but it got pretty boring after most of the innovative things had already been built.)

Comments

• There are a few, flip through the member list and you're bound to find some names you recognize.
    The community didn't die when the t3o database was lost because we all loved the game so much that we came back, or never left. Remember, just before t3o died we had slowed down quite a bit so that there were only a few new posts a day, and not so many threads. We weren't getting any new members in (nobody bothered to tell them where to look), and spent our last days living off the core. The t3o crowd had migrated from t2o after it went down, and continued to grow while the game was still in it's heyday and everyone was anticipating tribes the next.

Heheh, the EEKhut forums popped up because t2o went down, rawr32 because eekhut went down. These forums came up because there was nothing left and so had to be built back up after the dust had settled - it took a while to get a fairly active userbase back up, but it's getting better all the time.

Burned out on garry's mod myself a few years ago with the rest of the crew. These days I don't really start it up at all, but I know a few people here still play it though.
  • *text*

Same here; I also burnt out on garry's mod.

While skimming through the members list I did notice a few people I recognized but no more than 7 or 8.

Foocumber sent me a copy of T2 the other day. After I logged in I was surprised just how many people were still playing con mod. Not only that but there were 80 T2 servers up. The only thing that's missing is meltdown 2.
    Over all this seems like a great place. Very nostalgic.
  • I'm from T3o. :D
  • The only thing that's missing is meltdown 2.
    Nope, that's there, too. The server is called "Meltdown 2 Funhouse", and I only see it up occasionally. The only thing that's missing is Renegades. :(
  • While skimming through the members list I did notice a few people I recognized but no more than 7 or 8.

Yeah? I'll go through the list and see if I can find a few, though some will probably get left out:

$OLiD $nAKE
    -Thanatos
    Antman
    brak
    Chibils (Chibi Otaku)
    CMDRBOB
    Cybot12 / Oswald
    DeadWrong
    Demon (Demonkiller)
    Denier-of-Soup
    Dondelium
    doom5
    Dune
    Eehk (EEK n IKE)
    Eizieki (Eiziekiel)
    Father_mulcahy
    FooCumber
    gatekeeper
    gingapubez
    GodBoy
    Hobthebob
    Iplop (Iplop)
    KoRo
    Krash (Krash123)
    Linker
    mostlikely
    Mr_B
    Naosyth
    Nuttbuster
    PinkTacos
    shorty (Shorty87)
    solofire
    Tessio
    Thyth (Electricutioner)
    Turkeh (Insane Turkey)
    viperchief
    Walex
    Warlordx
    Water-Marine (Saphire_Dragoon)
    Waxx
    Yak-
  • *text*

Wow
    That's quite a few. Now I'm wondering how I missed that many. : o

Edit:
    It's Denier!
  • Yeah? I'll go through the list and see if I can find a few, though some will probably get left out:

$OLiD $nAKE
    -Thanatos
    Antman
    brak
    Chibils (Chibi Otaku)
    CMDRBOB
    Cybot12 / Oswald
    DeadWrong
    Demon (Demonkiller)
    Denier-of-Soup
    Dondelium
    doom5
    Dune
    Eehk (EEK n IKE)
    Eizieki (Eiziekiel)
    Father_mulcahy
    FooCumber
    gatekeeper
    gingapubez
    GodBoy
    Hobthebob
    Iplop (Iplop)
    KoRo
    Krash (Krash123)
    Linker
    mostlikely
    Mr_B
    Naosyth
    Nuttbuster
    PinkTacos
    shorty (Shorty87)
    solofire
    Tessio
    Thyth (Electricutioner)
    Turkeh (Insane Turkey)
    viperchief
    Walex
    Warlordx
    Water-Marine (Saphire_Dragoon)
    Waxx
    Yak-

I got left out. :(
  • I've been trying to manipulate the memberlist on the Web archive to see whether I can get hold of all the members listed there. I managed to get the first page. :)
    http://web.archive.org/web/20050212071320/www.tribes3.org/forums/memberlist.php?