Infection server down?

A few minutes ago, I lagged out of the infection server and could not reconnect. Is it down? Also, is there actually any way to rearm vehicles without having to buy a new one?

Comments

• A few minutes ago, I lagged out of the infection server and could not reconnect. Is it down?
    Depends on which server you're talking about. If it's the official server, then you'll have to talk to Nukem about it. Otherwise, the ACCM devs are not responsible, and you should contact the server owner.
    Also, is there actually any way to rearm vehicles without having to buy a new one?
    Yes, use a vehicle repair pad, or an AWACS.
  • It was the only infection server up, I think, I can't remember if it was official or not. SuperDoe was on there, so it might've been official. Anyway, how do I get a vehicle repair pad? Is it a deployable? I'm a bit of a noob at the mod.
  • If SuperDoe was on it, then it probably wasn't official. He was probably on "[The-Construct Vacation]" which is run by retribution411.

And, yes, the vehicle repair pad is a deployable that requires power.
  • Ah, yeah, that was the server's name. Thanks!
  • A few minutes ago, I lagged out of the infection server and could not reconnect. Is it down?

H4x Caused it
  • H4x Crashed my private CTF server a month ago. Does he have anything with hacking??? I'll look him up.
  • H4x Crashed my private CTF server a month ago. Does he have anything with hacking??? I'll look him up.
    Recently I just switched it's "The-CTF.net - BC" password. I will PM Krash the pass. The server's been down for a while.Krash better get protected.
  • Recently I just switched it's "The-CTF.net - BC" password. I will PM Krash the pass. The server's been down for a while.Krash better get protected.

I'm not sure I follow... :confused:
  • Krash better get protected.
    That's right, Krash. Someone's out to get you for Soulice's CTF server password! :simma: