z0r Industries - EVE

Ok, Boys, since this is the only way i can reach you before you enter game, Be careful when you get ingame and dock immediatly with a station, read the Corp E-Mail i put out.

Make sure you go into local and look for players with a red star by their names. They are the enemy.

Comments

• It's random and shocking news... Anyway, I have gone to Amarr space to find recruits and to make some money, since there are no good missions around Aidart. I'm going to get a Battlecruiser while I'm there, Amarrian Battlecruisers are so expensive in Gallante space.
  • Nukem, if you get the ore and Blue Print copy and bring it to Cistreavue (sp), demon can make you a battlecruiser, it's a lot cheaper than buy one on the market.

--UPDATE--

I have contacted the CEO of a corporation that our future enemy is at war with, in the hopes of combining our forces in an alliance to defend ourselves.

While in Nourv. I was contacted by a pilot for a mercenary corporation in Caldari space who could be future allies in our war. If they will, or how much it will cost remains to be seen.
  • What the hell is going on? O.o
  • its eve. eve is such a bad game. i played it for almost a year.
  • If it's so bad, then why did you play it for a year? :P
  • because he likes playing bad games
  • shane is badd?
  • You are what you play.

-=|THREAD HIJACK IMMINENT|=-
  • If it's so bad, then why did you play it for a year? :P
    LOL

So very true, like the people on WoW forums that have 70s that claim WoW is a horrible game.

And what the hell is going on? Since when were we at war with anyone?

Update:

Apparently, from Nukems report, that this guy was upset that he got kicked out of his corp, so he tried to make them seem like a bad bunch. It was an empty threat.
  • Downloading the game now. How do I contact you guys in game?
  • Do a search under people and places. Or you can post your name here, and ill contact you.
  • Kk, will do. I'm only on the trial though, I need to make sure my computer can handle it before I buy it.
  • Thats cool. Just let me know when you get in game, my ingame name there is Texcoyo.
  • Ah, Good work there Bob. Disregard my ingame e-mail.

You should be able to play it, just get the classic graphics client.

My names Joe Kaperski - Security Commisioner.
  • FlamingIce789, that's my name. I'll be on within the hour.
  • I'll be on sometime tomorrow, lightning struck a telephone pole yesterday and my internet is down, a Verizon tech is coming tomorrow. (I'm sending this message on a computer at work)

And Alviss, why are you telling CMDR "good job" when I discovered the info? Or was that regarding Snowfire?

And Snow, my in-game name is Blnukem 192
  • Uh, i suppose i am congradulating you then, Nukem.

I'll convo you ingame Snow.