Annoyance of a TX Constructor

I know you know him as a friend but he's really annoying when i was building this was caught he won't even del the piece :mad: :mad: :mad: He even initiated a vote to kick me Aka NOW_7 and Firstborn(Terk said to report =D
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png
  • screen4.png
  • screen5.png
  • screen7.png
  • screen8.png
  • screen9.png

Comments

• This thread is pointless. There is a VTK for a reason. Besides which, it's not that hard to hack through a giant piece.
  • Who is "he"?

And, use vote to kick, like Snowfire said.
  • \It's a tank and the vote won't work someone's with him Firstborn and NOW_7
  • *sighs* In which case, it's still almost nothing to hack through the piece.
  • One thing you could've done was save your pieces, use /rotateselect to select all of your pieces for advanced rotate, then, with your con tool, press the mine key until you hit "advanced rotate". Once you hit adv rot, use your grenade key and scroll to "move pieces to center" (or something similar), then shoot your con tool. Your pieces should be moved to where you are when you are done.
  • that is innacurate, you will take a few minutes to move it onto ground level again
  • Yes, well, if someone was bugging me by building on top of my stuff, I'd just be happy to get my building out.
  • No, NOW_7 is really annoying. He keeps spamming chat and I can't do shit about it.
  • No, NOW_7 is really annoying.
    Yes, I'll agree with you there. NOW_7 is REALLY annoying. I just turned on "mutef**s.cs", and it was all good.
    He keeps spamming chat and I can't do shit about it.
    That's where you're wrong. You can just mute his text chat on the client-side. :p
  • All I see in those screens are you and now spamming Wohoo's :B!
  • One thing you could've done was save your pieces, use /rotateselect to select all of your pieces for advanced rotate, then, with your con tool, press the mine key until you hit "advanced rotate". Once you hit adv rot, use your grenade key and scroll to "move pieces to center" (or something similar), then shoot your con tool. Your pieces should be moved to where you are when you are done.
    that is innacurate, you will take a few minutes to move it onto ground level again

If you want a more accurate way of moving your pieces, use /set nudge all X Y Z
  • wtf? when was everyone else gonna be informed about that command?
  • That's where you're wrong. You can just mute his text chat on the client-side. :p

But that's no fun. I love muting annoying people, and I love kicking them.
  • wtf? when was everyone else gonna be informed about that command?

Alot of people knew about it already...
  • But that's no fun. I love muting annoying people, and I love kicking them.
    You can mute annoying people my clicking "Mute Text Chat" and you can kick them by voting. :)
  • TX counstructors are annoyances :p
  • Pfft.. That NOW_7 has been bugging me aswell for some time, at first I talked back to him, no effect of course. But to ignore his sorry arse, it's all good.
  • At first, I thought NOW_7 was just a kid with TracerECM for the first time (which is ok, we all like to use our new toys). He's just obnoxious, now.
  • He almost kicked me by the way >_> good thing we we're (Firstborn left) alone!! :D:lol:
  • you and now_7....alone....
    flaz, what runs through that skull of yours?
  • Yeah, NOW_7 is actually THE most annoying player EVER. He ALWAYS spams random voice commands and whines about everything. He accused me of trying to 'trap' him when I was trying to help him get ACCM by telling him to visit BlNukem's profile. He's just a general annoyance.
  • There needs to be, like, a community ban like in Wikipedia. ;)
  • next epsisode can be seen at http://www.t2drama.net/ or you can be smart and quit watching
  • Well fo far everything u guys ave said ive agreed with but..