Server off, new server up.

The server run off my connection might be offline for a day or so. Suffice to say it had a little mishap and is lucky to still be running.

It'll need a new power supply, then will be good as new.

Our new dedicated server in Texas should be up by tonight, I'll be setting it up.

:eek:

Comments

• I've got the new server up, running it on a windows server. Sooner or later it will probably be switched back to linux.

edit: Master servers down at the moment, blast.
  • If we had the IP address and some instructions on how to connect using the IP we could all still be playing right now :) I can connect to my favs still.
  • IP for the new server is 74.52.156.251:28000

You can press insert on the join game list after the query is done to add it manually, or use joingame("74.52.156.251:28000"); in the console.
  • server seems to be running real smooth, noblody is on except for me :(
  • For some reason accounting totally disconnected that server earlier today, so I have to switch it to yet another. I've got the server on my local machine running, the replacement for the other should be up in a minute. New server address is 70.85.85.138:28000, and it should be more stable than the last.

Any new buildings that were on that server are most likely not going to be retrievable, sorry.
  • Whats up you guys... I'm new here!
  • The Texas server might be off for a day or two, something is up with a few of the settings.
  • Very cool. the BC server was holding up nice with 8 of us on it.

Hi Arnorld
  • :)

The Texas server is back up now, by the way.
  • nice , we had 10 people on the TX server yesterday. Not one bit of lag :)
  • is this still going?
  • The BC server should be going mostly 24/7 right now, but the stability on it isn't so great, so it might lose power after a few days and be offline for a few hours before I see it again.

The windows server Texas was on was recently hacked and has been wiped, so it's down. I'd set up the Texas server to run properly on Linux, but Plut has been avoiding me.