Hallelujah, Vacation is back!

Sorry for the long wait, my mother is going to college and she need the computer, and she messed it up... But, hey who wants to kill some zombies?

Updates, I hade to erase a lot of t2 files so, I need to redo the admin list, I'll be much wiser this time, and scores, saves, anything you had on my server had to go; but don't worry, it was for the greater good!

Comments

• Thats good to hear, I need to kill zombies, let some stress out. Btw, your signiture has a spelling error.

inquisitivity =P
  • excuse me, but who are you guyz?
  • They host an ACCM server called [The-Construct Vacation]. I don't think it's really intended to be an official construction server, though.
  • They are missing that big circe from name...
  • Its an ACCM server, the name is misleading. Rets the host, Im the one who taught him how to host.
  • And I'am the one who's teaching him how to use ACCM :D
  • Good to hear. I know all the admin commands myself. Im thinking about adding some new vehicles to rets server, while making alterations to the vehicles themselves.
  • Too bad ret has like... 12 SA's.
  • so? Krash has like 13 SA's.
  • Krash's server has exactly 12 SAs and 14 Admins (16 half-counting Cybot and I). :p

SAs: EEK 'n' Ike, -Pikace, Triclore, Captn Power, Shane{1}, Dracneir, godboy, Plutonium-139, Zonkman, CMDRBOB, GiBBeR, and PapaBear
    Admins: Construct, Vazolyth, Fujisawa, Naosyth, BlitzTorque, UltraCon, Dead_Thong, -Rellik-, Electricutioner, Alviss, SuperDoe, Master-Chief-, -Thanatos, Cybot12 (only on BC and X2), Iplop, and myself (only in X2).

They're not all active at the same time, though.
  • The difference resides in :

Krash's SA's can mostly script and build.

Ret's SA's know how to stalk zombie lords.
  • Also, more people join Krash's servers. Ret has cleared the admin lists anyway. I know that all the SAs are people who are admins on other servers, and admins are his personal punching bags :lol:
  • Ah, nice to see it back up. I hadn't hosted mine for ages.
  • Excuse me, but I have wiped my sa list, I had to redo it because of ACCM files wouldn't load right, so I just reinstalled it.