Hey...?

I used to play around on Con-Mod servers and T2 in general way-back-when, I finally ran back by these forums yesterday and noticed the comm server, So I said: 'Hey, I've still got T2, Why not?', Hopped on..To find no one on, So I messed around and re-lived a few kiddie memories.

But now I have to beg the question, Where is everyone..?

Comments

• Hey! Nice to have you aboard, and everyone is eating cake on Krash's server.
  • Well, I'm using Krash's master-server, If that's what you mean..But, I only see one server-server.
  • Can't you log in to the regular T2 master server?
  • Didn't know it was up, But...Even then, I don't remember my S/N and password, And the serial key is un-findable.
  • Damn that sucks dude... Ask around on the forum, maybe someone would be kind enough to give you an extra account. And if you see a guy named Eolk, ignore him.
  • Heh, I've been lurking around here since last night, I've got an idea of who most people are. :P But, Meh, I'm no beggar, I'll just mess around on Krash's master-server.
    Tl;dr...Thanks for keeping it up even though no one uses it Krash. :P
  • There are a couple people who use it, but rarely with others. Your best bet to play with people on there is to invite some people to join up at a specific time.

It's a shame you can't remember your login info, the online construct servers are still fairly popular and have people in them most hours of the day
  • Yeah, Maybe I'll share up my copy of Tribes 2 w/ your master-server file, :P I'm sure I could interest a few friends.

And yeah, I know, I played the Tribes series all through my child-hood.
  • Ask the guys to clear your ID key so you can just make a new account.
  • He can't find his CD-key, so it can't be sent in to be reset.
  • Exact-o-mundo.
  • But a new copy? idk?
  • I might know a few people who wouldn't mind lending him an account.
  • I would love you [And subsequently; them] forever. :P T2 was a huge part of my life growing up.
  • Also: Sig test.
  • Alright, he lent me an account. I'll just sent you the account information. Enjoy.
  • Rock on bro, -Puts hand up for high-five?-
  • /me high-five's hiturunk

killer sig.