WTB: Blue pad save or Better mod =P

Come on people *cough Foocumber Cough* or Elec.

Cant Finnish my ship W/O your help!

Comments

• I can show you how to do it. If the problem is what i think it is, it's a simple matter of adding the bluepad datablock to a list.
  • I think it is the fact that they don't save cloaked (They wont appear cloake with SI anyways)
  • they cant be saved cloaked, period? im using moocon btw for now =/
  • He'd have to make it so they save cloaked. If you use SI, they don't cloak regardless.
  • They will be cloaked if loaded prior to the system being activated, so they'd just need to be moved to the top of the file.

Is your cloak command setting a field or are does it just use isCloaked/setCloaked?

Open saveBuilding.cs

If you're using a field (such as obj.cloak in this example), find a line such as:
    if (%obj.deployed !$= "") %buildingPiece = %buildingPiece @ "deployed = \"" @ %obj.deployed @ "\";";

Add below:
    if (%obj.[b]cloak[/b]) %buildingPiece = %buildingPiece @ "[b]cloak[/b] = \"" @ %obj.[b]cloak[/b] @ "\";";

Find the line:
    %buildingPiece = %buildingPiece @ "addToDeployGroup(%building);";

Add below:
    if (%obj.[b]cloak[/b]) %buildingPiece = %buildingPiece @ "%building.setCloaked(true);";

If you're not using a field and just want it to save something that's cloaked as cloaked, you can use just the last line and modify it to use "if (%obj.isCloaked())" in place of "if (%obj.cloak)". Though, that way anything temporarily cloaked at the time of saving will load as cloaked.