Smurfs

Ok i cannot count how many times i've wanted to go on a con server using a diffrent name then my account name but couldn't. Why are smurfs off? I'd really like to know so I don't keep ranting on about this and can't get an anwser.

Comments

• We allowed them on the servers up until about mid-2003, but in the end they ended up just getting abused far too much. If you can get enough people who want them, say 20 people, to vote here supporting them, I'll make a few modifications so you can use smurfs on our official servers while still knowing what the account is at all times.
  • is that possible
  • lol, 20 people?
    I thought there where like 21 active people at all :P
    Plus, I'm sick of StaRzky, it's just not me anymore
  • Hardly. There have been over 65 unique players on TC-BC alone over the past 24 hours (108 since Friday morning), and it's been a slow weekend.

Only 35 registered users have visited the forums in the last 24 hours though - and most of them don't care either way, if you can get a few of those without accounts to register and vote, you can make a difference
  • I feel like I'll revolutionise the world.
  • *covers mouth and laughs to kingdom come*
  • lol, 20 people?
    I thought there where like 21 active people at all :P
    Plus, I'm sick of StaRzky, it's just not me anymore
    There's a chat command that will change your name to your forum name. You'll have to ask Blnukem for it, though. I forgot.
  • Yea but isn't the command admin only?
  • Yea but isn't the command admin only?
    No, it isn't. Since your forum name is Pumpkin Pie, it probably won't do you a bit of good...
  • There's a chat command that will change your name to your forum name. You'll have to ask Blnukem for it, though. I forgot.

Don't ask Blnukem for it... He doesn't like to tell people secrets...
  • why did you talk in third person? why don't you like to tell secrets? why don't you just tell me and i won't ask another question?
  • why did you talk in third person?
    It's amusing.
    why don't you like to tell secrets?
    That's kind of a question with an obvious answer...
    why don't you just tell me and i won't ask another question?
    It's an uber-secret command. Only Nukem and a few other people know.