Employment

It has come to my attention that ACCM needs more testers. (Since Eolk decided to lock me in a room and add stuff to ACCM himself...) And we all know Eolk is horrible at debugging... So, anyone who thinks this is a good idea, just say so in the poll. And reply why you think your reason. You can also ask to be a tester.

If the tester is a host, they will receive a beta of ACCM 1.3.2. All testers will have their name put in the mod's credits and will have a possibility to receive admin on the ACCM Official Server (Which will soon be hosted much more often, and without a password)

There are a few known bugs like how the server can randomly crash at times. And this bug is being investigated, the cause is still unknown. There are a few more, but they are not really an issue.

So, post your thoughts and we will see what happens. :)

Comments

• I think i could test it out.
  • Im just tired of coming to see bugs everywhere when the newest version is released
  • I'm not bad at debugging (I'm better than you an Alviss at it), I'm just bad at testing (which you and Alviss beast me in). I WOULD enjoy a personal tester.

Krash has been helping test lately. His support on The-Construct X2 is deeply appreciated. Special thanks to Krash (wherever he is right now out there).
  • Deflun offers his service, and his kingdom.
  • Lol, nice Deflun, is that your signature? I could help, if needed.
  • Nice sig Deflun. :P

And there will be recruitment on the ACCM Official Server later on this week, not sure on what day, though.
  • Is this going to be like your dogfight event?
  • Um... No... This isn't an event...
  • I wanna test ACCM :D:D:D
  • This post is being unstuck, and the poll taken down. Those who wish to be an ACCM tester, please apply below.
  • DS=Dragonstalker
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Apple Pie
  • I'd be happy to test this, and not just because I get a sneak-peek at the new version. What I do when I test things is actually attempt to cause errors. But are there any requirements to testing, or do I just get a link to some download and look for bugs?
  • Guys, it just hit me..

There is no cow level.
  • I'd be happy to test this, and not just because I get a sneak-peek at the new version. What I do when I test things is actually attempt to cause errors. But are there any requirements to testing, or do I just get a link to some download and look for bugs?

Well... You are probably the best possible choice to be a tester, since you (or so you say) actually look for bugs. I do not plan on releasing 1.3.2 to the public just yet, it's not finished... But when I get my server back up, feel free to join.
  • i can test it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop stealing avatars.

Your not testing anything now, for stealing my avatar.
  • Your not testing anything now, for stealing my avatar.
    [VGTA] Numbuh 178: Aww, Thats too bad!
  • [VGY] DS=Dragonstalker: Yes!
  • [VGH] Deflun: Hi!.
  • [vgtg] Zaxxman Doe-Labs: Good Game!
  • [VGB] DS=Dragonstalker: Bye!
    *falls down from cliff*
  • vg0: DEATHBORN: (O_O) ...
    vg9: DEATHBORN: (X_X) ...
  • [vgrd]SuperDoe: I don't know.
    SuperDoe:Why we doing this anyways?
  • because we can i guess... anyway, one of my abitions is to become a tester so ill help out anytime me and the others are needed
  • I call dibs on teh ACCM Lab rat!

YAY!! =D

Lab rat = dumbass that gets fried every few minutes or so.
  • I call dibs on teh ACCM Lab rat!

YAY!! =D

Lab rat = dumbass that gets fried every few minutes or so.

You've been the lab rat for months you tool. :p