TracerDX ECM: Enhanced Chat Menu

That's right, the awesome thing for custom voice binds :D
It lets you make a voice bind out of ANY sound file in your Tribes2 game, without having the problem of other players not hearing it. (You'll be surprised of how many sounds actually came with Tribes2, heheh.)

Download it!
Extract the .vl2 file in Dynamix/Tribes2/GameData/Base

There's a readme inside, with instructions on how to use it, etc...

~Shrimpy :D

Comments

• You could've attached the file in your post. Or they could just grab it off Slingscripts.

I for one do not enjoy voice packs spamming random sounds endlessly.

• Ah thanks, great link.
  • I have a problem with the TracerDX.
    If i join a server and press V the chatmenu is at the bottom left so i cant see all the text!!!
    plz help me
  • Aaahhh! You revived a dead topic! It's attack of the zombie topics!
    I have a problem with the TracerDX.
    If i join a server and press V the chatmenu is at the bottom left so i cant see all the text!!!
    plz help me
    I had that problem, also, but, I delt with it.
  • It's in the options, make sure "Expand v menu down" is unchecked. Also, you don't really need to see the menu. I never look at mine anymore, I have all the binds memorized... just keep hitting random sequences and you'll get what you want eventually. =)
  • well, sometimes, the menu expands below the bottom of the screen
    and by the time you have what you want, your kicked for spam
  • Re-read my post zax. In the Behavior options of the TEMC menu, make sure "Expand V menu down" is un-checked.
  • "Expand V menu down"
    That never worked for me. I just memorized all of my binds.
  • When i uncheck it, it goes back to regular V-menu
  • Mine doesn't even show at all, says the server is blocking chat bind or something like that, and about the menu, I have it un-checked but still it hangs a little under the screen. Must be my resolution though.
  • In the warrior customization menu (where you can select your gender, etc), click on the Tracer ECM button, go to the blocking servers tab and unblock every server. TracerECM has faulty chat detection.
  • Dude, when i hit ''V'' all i can see on the bottom left is ''TracerECM Menu'', and the problemo is that when i hit keys such as ''E, A, D'', ect nothing happens... the other sub menus don't show up. Why? Help will be appreciated :p
  • You've just set hell loose into all Con Servers, shrimp, hope you're happy.
  • Dude, when i hit ''V'' all i can see on the bottom left is ''TracerECM Menu'', and the problemo is that when i hit keys such as ''E, A, D'', ect nothing happens... the other sub menus don't show up. Why? Help will be appreciated :p
    Toggled "Extend V-Menu Down" in the TracerECM settings hud.
  • Um....This ECM is out dated. can someone give me a link to the new one? Cause, this one don't work :(
  • Thank you for reviving a thread that's over a year old, and about one of the most worthless scripts around.
This discussion has been closed.