a few questions.....

1. this seams uber stupid but lets try it is there a way to get saves on a flash drive cause i play con with other ppl in lan they noobs and i wanted to show them some good stuff.

2. i got a text doument added some scripts to it and hosted a game wep wasnt there y?

3.were can i get moo con and mettalic cause i like tools from metallic but the stairs n' stuff so i was gonna take tools from metallic and then add to moocon.

Comments

• i forgot something... why are ppl dissapering from con freespin hot super :O assain?
  • 1. this seems uber stupid but lets try it: is there a way to get saves on a flash drive cause i play con with other ppl in lan they are noobs and i wanted to show them some good stuff.
    Yes, the saves are in a folder in gamedata\construction\
    2. i got a text doument, added some scripts to it, and hosted a game. wep wasnt there, y?
    Either the script wasn't executed, had a syntax error, or you did not add the weapon to the inventory list
    3.where can i get moo con and metallic? cause i like tools from metallic but the stairs n' stuff, so i was gonna take tools from metallic and then add to moocon.
    http://xfer1.the-construct.net/tribes2/mods/
    why are ppl dissapering from con freespin hot super :O assain?
    No clue, what is 'con freespin hot super :O assain'?
  • were exactly in the construction folder and we are talking about the saves from bc right?
  • C:/Dynamix/Tribes 2/GameData/Construction/

is the default path
  • i couldn't find it
  • Super never left. He still plays.
  • i just never see him anymore
  • hello anyone home?*knock knock knock*
  • If you didnt notice..
    1) its school time again
    2) time-zone difference
    And ive got an excuse.
    i got the amazing super duper AntivirXP from norton. so im offline pretty much permanantly.
  • You could go and get it repaired for about 1K :p

Or you could reformat, though I don't see no point in that since you lose everything you had on there.