Bye Con.

See you when I forget why I left.
(Ps, this is no dramatic exit)

Comments

• Agreed. Grow up and just realize you did something wrong rather then be all dramatic and leave. Simple apoligies would go a long way, and we could work on wiki article together. No need to flare up about it.

I for one really enjoyed your RPG server, despite the fact that you tend to lose your temper to easily and made the folly of never training an admin to your desires, which would have eased your burden considerably, and the fact that the RPG's were never really structured, despite the fact that two TC SA's recommended such.
  • Deflun said he was gonna leave a month or two earlier for some reason (he wanted me to do something for him).

Last time I saw Deflun was, like, a year ago. He tends to take long absences like a lot of players that we know tend to do...
  • I did say I was going to leave, I couldn't care less about the issue with Wikipedia, Foo has always been an asshole and his sad attempts at bugging me fail misserably.

Snow, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, oh, and bye, btw.
  • Last time I saw Deflun was, like, a year ago. He tends to take long absences like a lot of players that we know tend to do...

I hope you don't mean any specific people. *cough*
    I did say I was going to leave, I couldn't care less about the issue with Wikipedia, Foo has always been an asshole and his sad attempts at bugging me fail misserably.

Snow, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, oh, and bye, btw.

If you didn't care, why mention it? And FooCumber is a cool guy, you just have to get on his good side by respecting the Con community and those who have been a part of it, especially those that were here for 5+ years.
  • Honestly, I'm only an asshole to those with negative outlooks on everything. Plus he hates me because he imagines I'm trying to bug him. I think it's probably because I don't care about anything he (or anyone for that matter) does or says.
  • Last time I saw Deflun was, like, a year ago. He tends to take long absences like a lot of players that we know tend to do...

Yeah Eolk, you remember those good times?, my name wasn't Deflun, it was Tho'Khar and together we freed the people of Neo California from the Dwarf demon raiders, then I got shot into the heart with a poisoned bullet and you had to sacrifice a goat in order to save me, however I was already dead, but thanks to Marka Ragnos my soul got back to life in this body I call "Deflun".
    Oh, the good old days.
  • Snow, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

I found that amusing for some reason...
  • You should go out like the original DEV team. They didn't say shit.
  • You should go out like the original DEV team. They didn't say shit.

lol... That's probably what I'm gonna do. It would probably end out as something like this:

Snowfire789: where the fuck is nukem?
    |WarWolf|: huh? I dunno.
    |WarWolf|: hes probably playing eve
    Snowfire789: I want him to host his server.
    Snowfire789: I feel like messin with his sentinels
    ergo45: can I be AD??
    ergo46: ?
    Fast_Fire has joined the game.
    Fast_Fire: XD
    Snowfire789: Fast you seen nukem?
    Fast_Fire: he was killed and raped by micheal jackson.
    Snowfire789: Ergo shut the hell up. No one here even has admin..
    ergo46 has left the game.

And I will be remembered as the guy who was murdered and raped by Micheal Jackson. :)
    Thanks Fast_Fire!

:lol:
  • To bad that's fake. =)
  • Lol. Nukem, that's perfect.
  • lol... I thought so too. :P
  • For some reason I have a feeling that that actually happened, and I do recall saying something VERY similar... Dejavu?
  • Lol... You say it very often when people as you where someone is.
  • Very often? I've only said something along those lines TWICE in the 5+ years I've been playing in T2 Con.
  • I counted 8, but what ever you say.
  • Post some screenshots and then I'll believe you. I just don't recall saying that someone got killed and raped by Michael Jackson more than twice.
  • Why are you trying to turn a funny moment into an argument? The fact is you said it, and I thought it was funny. End of discussion.
  • In case anyone didn't see it... Here ya go. :P
    You should go out like the original DEV team. They didn't say shit.
    lol... That's probably what I'm gonna do. It would probably end out as something like this:

Snowfire789: where the fuck is nukem?
    |WarWolf|: huh? I dunno.
    |WarWolf|: hes probably playing eve
    Snowfire789: I want him to host his server.
    Snowfire789: I feel like messin with his sentinels
    ergo45: can I be AD??
    Fast_Fire has joined the game.
    Fast_Fire: XD
    Snowfire789: Fast you seen nukem?
    Fast_Fire: he was killed and raped by micheal jackson.
    Snowfire789: Ergo shut the hell up. No one here even has admin..
    ergo46 has left the game.

And I will be remembered as the guy who was murdered and raped by Micheal Jackson. :)
    Thanks Fast_Fire!

:lol:
  • Hey nukem, why is the Logo from CoD4 used as your ACCM banner?
  • Because it's sexy. And technically... That's not the logo. The one for my Avatar is the logo. Since I got lazy and didn't feel like remaking it.
  • Now that I got un-lazy, here is something I made from EVE. :D
    (Yes I realize this is random as hell, but I don't care.)
    • Image2.png
  • Why are you trying to turn a funny moment into an argument? The fact is you said it, and I thought it was funny. End of discussion.

Meh...