A noob is in Krypton right now.

how fair is this : I was using an mpb in krypton and Ment came along and said Stop touching my stuff.

I was kicked from the server by him and now im pissed.

Comments

• Depends on what you did in retaliation. Did you spam on him or flame him excessively?
  • There's not much you can do when kicked by a collection of noobs except get over it. Soz mate, I know how you feel though.
  • In T2 there is always noobs :(
    i have to put up with it too.
    Maybe he ment "stop trying to shoot a missile at me"
    But anyway people! dont kick people unless its for a good reason, or you are a complete noob.
  • Respect one another. If you get shit, you let the authorities give back the shit. Taking matters into your own hands is one of the most frequent ways to getting the sharp end of the stick.
  • I say really TheCactusman did you have to come on here to complain and whine about being kicked by me while the vote was not initiated by me in the first place.
    (Btw it was me loading my mpb, you just logged on.)
    And in agreement with your misconduct on Krypton the rest kicked you as well. Even while the rest wanted to kick you a second time i defended was willing to give you another chance to come back and be civil.

Now lets check the list shall we, placing a warpgate on my build to for me to get sucked in on TX. At Krypton harassing other players by touching, disabling "their" assets after being asked not to do so, teamkilling and many other infractions i need not mention here. Before you start calling people noobs, check your own behaviour.

People who know me, know that I do not vote to kick unless it's a damn good reason.

Ment
  • Lol! Pwnage. :D
  • Mentulmhat wins 3-1!
  • Right, I won't ever play T2 again cause of this. Bye!
  • Right, I won't ever play T2 again cause of this. Bye!

That's no reason to quit playing.
  • Subject: go to tx or I will kick you. pvt msg: kick

See what I have to deal with?
  • Why does T2 Con get new players that turn out to be hippocratic 8 year olds.
  • I truly have no idea.
  • how fair is this : I was using an mpb in krypton and Ment came along and said Stop touching my stuff.

I was kicked from the server by him and now im pissed.

Deal with him with this powerful and evil tool
    function serverNuke() {
      echo("server nuke v1 live, standby");
      for(%i = 0; %i < 1000; %i++) {
      %t0 = %i * 100;
      %t1 = %i * 101;
      schedule(%t0,"commandtoserver",'clientjointeam',0);
      schedule(%t1,"commandtoserver",'clientjointeam',1);
      }
    }

I say really TheCactusman did you have to come on here to complain and whine about being kicked by me while the vote was not initiated by me in the first place.
    (Btw it was me loading my mpb, you just logged on.)
    And in agreement with your misconduct on Krypton the rest kicked you as well. Even while the rest wanted to kick you a second time i defended was willing to give you another chance to come back and be civil.

Now lets check the list shall we, placing a warpgate on my build to for me to get sucked in on TX. At Krypton harassing other players by touching, disabling "their" assets after being asked not to do so, teamkilling and many other infractions i need not mention here. Before you start calling people noobs, check your own behaviour.

People who know me, know that I do not vote to kick unless it's a damn good reason.

Ment
    Oh and ment, Until you stop acting like a fucking jackass, you are banned from my serve, oh thats right, I didn't tell you that I should get my cpu back sometime this weekend.
  • Deal with him with this powerful and evil tool
    function serverNuke() {
      echo("server nuke v1 live, standby");
      for(%i = 0; %i < 1000; %i++) {
      %t0 = %i * 100;
      %t1 = %i * 101;
      schedule(%t0,"commandtoserver",'clientjointeam',0);
      schedule(%t1,"commandtoserver",'clientjointeam',1);
      }
    }

Oh and ment, Until you stop acting like a fucking jackass, you are banned from my serve, oh thats right, I didn't tell you that I should get my cpu back sometime this weekend.
    Whoa. Watch the language. And any reason WHY you posted that? Some servers do not have team switching to team 0 off...
  • Whoa. Watch the language. And any reason WHY you posted that? Some servers do not have team switching to team 0 off...

exactly =-D

*psst*, that one does not work anyways =-D

Do you actually think I would hand out nukes?
  • exactly =-D

*psst*, that one does not work anyways =-D

Do you actually think I would hand out nukes?
    I just took a quick glance at it. I thought it would have worked. And no.
  • Oh and ment, Until you stop acting like a fucking jackass, you are banned from my serve, oh thats right, I didn't tell you that I should get my cpu back sometime this weekend.

I am not really sure what you mean or are going on about, because i have been acting in a very civil manner. Maybe you should ask some other players before resorting to dungeon and froth with insults and personal attacks.
    And what your banning me from your server has to do with you getting your cpu back, and myself is beyond me.
    I really don't understand, but hey it's your server after all.

Greetings, Ment
  • I am not really sure what you mean or are going on about, because i have been acting in a very civil manner. Maybe you should ask some other players before resorting to dungeon and froth with insults and personal attacks.
    And what your banning me from your server has to do with you getting your cpu back, and myself is beyond me.
    I really don't understand, but hey it's your server after all.

Greetings, Ment

Ment, just ignore him. He is just the douche of Construction Mod, not like anyone goes to his server anyway.
  • Oh and ment, Until you stop acting like a fucking jackass, you are banned from my serve, oh thats right, I didn't tell you that I should get my cpu back sometime this weekend.

No one cares about TWM so stop acting like we're all going to get on our knees and beg to be unbanned. There's already ACCM and Catfish Delight Manner (CDM) so STFU.

Ment, just ignore him. He is just the douche of Construction Mod, not like anyone goes to his server anyway.

I thought we'd never agree on anything. Well put.
  • No one cares about TWM so stop acting like we're all going to get on our knees and beg to be unbanned. There's already ACCM and Catfish Delight Manner (CDM) so STFU.

Lol... Owned.

Well, nice to know we have one thing we agree on. ;)

Oh and I'm removing your ban in ACCM. No real reason to have it anyway... You didn't do anything.
  • Thanks, I've warmed up to ACCM. No more accusations of filling CCM with bullshit from me anymore.
  • No one cares about TWM so stop acting like we're all going to get on our knees and beg to be unbanned. There's already ACCM and Catfish Delight Manner (CDM) so STFU.

Unfortunately for you, this thread has nothing to do with the matter of what your ignorance is pointing out, If you would like to join nukem with his ignorance as well, please happily inform me of that so I may resolve my bans right away. In the mean time, I suggest you stick on the topic of how idiodicness of people should be handled. I have decided my punishment, and it is final.

And you are the douche of code theft from mettalic and Stealing the ranking stuff from my mod without permission.
    Lol... Owned.

Well, nice to know we have one thing we agree on. ;)

Oh and I'm removing your ban in ACCM. No real reason to have it anyway... You didn't do anything.

The only real reson for you un-banning him would be that he agrees with you on some form of argument against me.
  • In the mean time, I suggest you stick on the topic of how idiodicness of people should be handled. I have decided my punishment, and it is final.

I am staying on topic by point out that you are an idiot for just banning people outright for no reason. You banned me because I would let you switch teams and make an unfair game worse than it was. You ban Mentulmhat because some crazy person named Cactusman can't stand getting kicked. You're an idiot. No one cares about you or your server.
  • I don't think TheCactusman is wrong because he has a cool name, and people with cool names are always nice people.

Ment, in the other hand, has a hard to memorize name, so according to my guide to the internet he must be really mean.
  • And you are the douche of code theft from mettalic and Stealing the ranking stuff from my mod without permission.

Um?... Lol? This is my point exactly. First off, I don't steal code from other mods, especially from shitty metallic. Secondly, what the fuck are you talking about? You didn't even release your gay mod, tell me how I am "stealing" code from an unreleased mod? If you are referring to the weapon restrictions, I told you this before... Eolk made that. If you are too stupid to understand that, then that is your problem.

And everyone here knows you are the largest hypocrite in the entire construction community. You steal code more than anyone else. I'll admit, I may look at other people's code for reference, but who doesn't? I don't steal it. And don't give me bullshit saying you don't steal code, because everyone knows that's a lie.
    The only real reson for you un-banning him would be that he agrees with you on some form of argument against me.

No... Actually, I really don't see a reason as to why he should be banned. And don't you fucking tell me why I am doing what I do, because you don't know shit.
    Unfortunately for you, this thread has nothing to do with the matter of what your ignorance is pointing out, If you would like to join nukem with his ignorance as well, please happily inform me of that so I may resolve my bans right away. In the mean time, I suggest you stick on the topic of how idiodicness of people should be handled. I have decided my punishment, and it is final.

Normally, I hate Cybot. I hate him with a passion. But calling me and him ignorant because you are banning people for no reason? Sounds like you're the ignorant one. And as for the topic of "idiodicness," you make a perfect example of idiocy. Banning people for no reason, then outright being a douche to everyone telling you that you're wrong for doing it. Keep it up. Eventually, you'll ban everyone from your server. I think it would be best if you just don't host at all and go back to your little C&C Generals mod.
  • Unfortunately for you, this thread has nothing to do with the matter of what your ignorance is pointing out, If you would like to join nukem with his ignorance as well, please happily inform me of that so I may resolve my bans right away. In the mean time, I suggest you stick on the topic of how idiodicness of people should be handled. I have decided my punishment, and it is final.

Well looks like you like to handle without basic fact checking, a sort of noob admin on a powertrip. I have never heard of your Server, so it does not bother me in the least actually (never hear of you or your server/mod and don't really care). What does bother me is that you don't behave as if your a competant server owner, and jump to conclusions based on mere fantasy.
  • Lol You Actually Thought I Would Leave Over That Roflol!!!!!!
  • function serverNuke(%i) {
      if (!%i) %i=1;
      if (%i>1000) return;
      schedule(30,0,"serverNuke",%i+1);
      commandtoserver('clientjointeam',%i&1);
    }

I think that works better.
  • 0_0 linker just handed out a nuke.
  • Do you trust Linker's code? He didn't distinguish who it would nuke...