yet another admin abuse thread

-MV- DudeBot: pls no one step in front of me
Your team's control network has reached its capacity for this item. (script failure because mastercheif stepped in front of me)

i complain, then leave to avoid further confrontation

i come back 5 minutes later

To Master-Chief-: please no more bs, ive already had a long day and 2 teeth pulled
Master-Chief-=pirate: No more BS?
Master-Chief-=pirate: Thats it
DudeBot has been kicked.

the irony:
Around 3 years ago, the first time i joined a con server, the first thing i thought of doing was making a 3d maze, because of the complexity involved with it. Long story short, i hit vislimit, and was kicked out by an angry mob.

Comments

• to clear up confusion, the script was to build a 6x6x6 maze
  • If you hadn't of said anything, then, no one would have done it. You have to know these kind of things...
  • 2 teeth pulled? Lol? You must be a southerner.
  • Atleast it's not me this time.
  • If you hadn't of said anything, then, no one would have done it. You have to know these kind of things...

If you are required to treat admins as children, then what is the point of being an admin?
  • You guys should realy shut up you guys complain about everything. "Mommy mommy" Mastercheif Kicked me you sound like a bunch of 4 graders
  • Agreed. Stop making admin abuse threads. :mad:
  • "Mommy mommy Mastercheif Kicked me"

HALP!!

MOMMY! HALP!! MASTER CHIEF LICKED ME! ZOMG HALP!!

:lol:
  • Its anoying and a waste of space So suck it up.
  • Its anoying and a waste of space So suck it up.
    This coming from the poster of Admin and me conflict :p

I do however agree, these "omgwtf admin X kicked/abuzed meh" threads need to die.
  • i wasnt complaining that he kicked me i just didnt agree with him and wanted to see what you guys thought
  • true, but it shows the idiot and jerk levels of things.
  • I don't care how abusive admins are, they will never be as bad as PunkBuster, damn that piece of shit.
  • If you are required to treat admins as children, then what is the point of being an admin?
    I don't know, but, as long as you're not administering/hosting the server files, that's the most you can do.
  • I'm thinking that we're not getting the full story, thus, I'll reserve my judgement with knowledge that MC likely had a reason for what he did.
  • So here's my side of the story.
    I was jetting around screwing with the "weird Snowboard" thing, and Fast fire was jumping on Dudebot and getting into his face, After I saw that I flew over to see what dude was doing, and as he looked up seeing me, i was givin negative confrontations.

So, After saying It was fast, I was given even more negative confrontations, and thus, due to the unfriendly replies I got, (Which I did not appreciate), I kicked.
  • My bad. I just have this thing where I do the opposite of what people tell me to do if I'm not in a serious mood. >_>
  • Unjustified. Just b/c someone is negative towards does not warrant a kick. I suggest you re-evaluate why you kick people MC. Or else you might find yourself on the wrong end of a ban stick.
  • I thought it was a hammer? O.o

Mmm, and if the "unfriendly-ness" Included insults and swearing towards the admin, would it still be so unjustified Shane? I'm fairly sure you kick/ban for simple things such as "your mom" jokes. Is that so justified in itself? Going by your standards, a simple four letter put to the wrong person is generally enough, at least from what I've seen.
  • I'm thinking that we're not getting the full story, thus, I'll reserve my judgement with knowledge that MC likely had a reason for what he did.

There you go. Unfortunately, there is only my words that i havent manipulated the files, and perhaps the logs on the server itself. I have added a timestamper to help it a bit.

Anywho, i did not see anything about fast fire being blamed, probably because i wasn't in the server.
  • NOW I remember what I was going to ask krash! His uploader for the save system wasn't working properly
  • NOW I remember what I was going to ask krash! His uploader for the save system wasn't working properly

Relevant post is relevent.

And Dudebot, if there is an issue with an admin, bring it to a SA's attention via game, PM on the forum.
  • Looks like i'm the only one qualified to "throw the first stone", so here i gooooooo!

It shouldn't take one wrong phrase to get kicked, MasterChief needs to learn to chill the fuck out, and when someone gets in your face, keep your fucking cool.

to Dude, when you're dealing with someone you know has a temper, choose your words carefully.

You're both at fault here.

To the Mob... vgq, everyone has a right to express their opinions and concerns, and i understand the hypocrasy of what i'm saying, but try to maintain a certain level of maturity and dignity. No insulting of the poster because you don't agree...

This is contruction mod, build some self respect.
  • Lawl @ pun.
    Yeah. That post was already well said. The pun wrapped it up great, though.
  • Yeah. That post was already well said. The pun wrapped it up great, though.

Not nearly often enough.