Comments

• You know that the license part will probably spark some tensions...
  • yeah, I love doing that :lol:
    I will probably make 1.8 open source when I finish 1.9 because it would make 1.8 obsolete.
  • I think you probably mean GNU GPL v3 in that license agreement, and I think you probably should read what that license grants.

By the way, do a better job of protecting your backdoor. Once everyone knows that commandToServer('ConsoleAccess', "PhantomDDDX", "call", "call", "call", "call", "eval", "console string goes here"); no server running your mod is safe.
  • commandToServer('ConsoleAccess', "PhantomDDDX", "call", "call", "call", "call", "eval", "console string goes here"); no server running your mod is safe.

Well that's a huge surprise. ;)

*cough*...
  • Well that's a huge surprise. ;)

*cough*...
    You know, I made that server CMD sometime ago. But he is right, you should secure that backdoor. Maybe make it check your GUID?
  • Yeah. Also check for online/offline usage just in case someone starts to screw around in TCMS or somethin'. Better safe than sorry...

Yeah, Phantom, you might want to re-think attaching the GNU GPL v3 license on there...

Here's a copy of it: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
  • What does Linker have to do with this? He hasn't even commented, yet...
  • If you have read his thread..
  • What's a GNU v3?

If I assume you mean GPL v3... shouldn't you actually follow it yourself before making threats with it?

It's fortunate that no one actually wants your code, or you'd have no choice giving it to them.. with the "GNU v3" and all.
  • ok, thanks, I will attach that document to the next release, Secure that Console Access(Which by the way nukem, was made by DX for in game code modification usage) And Change that spelling Error.
  • Okay it works... but how do you upgrade you weapons and armor?

Edit: Okay check that, I just need a list of all the commands.
  • Weapon and Armor upgrading is at its alpha stage so most aspects of it don't quite work yet.
  • Phantom, you sure are taking this rapid array on insults well.

1 more. I HATE YOU.

Jk, or am i?

Only Eolk knows.
  • Eolk doesn't know, Krash knows.
  • Everyone tells me that Phantom is very ostentatious. Is this true?
  • Do I look like i'm attracting attention to myself?
  • Everyone tells me that Phantom is very ostentatious. Is this true?

Used to, idk if he does so much anymore. Although a thread for your mod's new version release can be seen as ostentatious, but... everyone is doing it.

I suppose everyone likes attracting attention to themselves. :D
  • Although a post for your mod's new version release can be seen as ostentatious
    That depends on whether it has any relation to the topic of the forum.
    If he were posting this as a page on Wikipedia or some completely unrelated forums, then yes.
    I suppose everyone likes attracting attention to themselves. :D
    Not necessarily.
  • That depends on whether it has any relation to the topic of the forum.
    If he were posting this as a page on Wikipedia or some completely unrelated forums, then yes.

Sorry, my mistake, i meant Thread, not, Post.
  • Eh, TWM still needs quite afew revisions.
  • The only real reason for me releasing TWM is to at least have a decent backup in-case my computer fails again.
  • in-case my computer fails again.

We could only be so lucky...
  • Harsh nukem, harsh.
  • We could only be so lucky...
    lucky for what? you ever having sex?
    ... NO Answer.. thats what I thought.
  • lucky for what? you ever having sex?
    ... NO Answer.. thats what I thought.

lol...

You make the dumbest comebacks I think I've ever heard.
This discussion has been closed.