scared builder?

Is doe scared of combat he said "no one can ever get me to go to a non-construction server" is it just me or is doe scared?

Comments

• Your an idiot.
    I only play T2 to build.
  • that makes no sense ti me tribes is a combat/action game
  • Construction and planing is my realm, I leave the combat to the others. Violence has NEVER solved any of my problems so i see no need to practice it.
    Edit: You really shouldn't be annoying me, I have better things to do.
    Plus, There are better combat games then Tribes 2.
  • This game is too inaccurate to be a combat game in my opinion. I only started playing T2 because I saw it had construction :)
  • Edit: You really shouldn't be annoying me, I have better things to do.

Like learning how to spell properly?

z0mglol
  • Like learning how to spell properly?

z0mglol
    I dont mean to be nosy but seriously, I suggest for you to leave doe alone.
  • Your an idiot.
    I only play T2 to build.

Sounds like super doe is super scared.
    I dont mean to be nosy but seriously, I suggest for you to leave doe alone.

Why? Will he make firery blood rain from the heavens upon us mighty few?

I think not.
  • Not everyone is into death and mayhem, it is just his preference not to play on servers with 24/7 combat. Is Doe scared, i doubt it.

P.S. Your poll is flawed, if all i can choose from is: doe is scared, or doe hates combat, then i am unable to vote because of the lack of choices. :simma:
  • Is doe scared of combat he said "no one can ever get me to go to a non-construction server" is it just me or is doe scared?

Why do you even care what Doe likes or doesn't like? It's none of your damn business in the first place, leave the guy alone.
  • I was just messing around with him. Super Doe thinks I hate him, but the truth is I love all of you guys. Yeah, even ergo46 (this is denier i dont hate you ergo46) and that arrogant cock sucker Shane. It's just that I really enjoy pissing people off.

unity_t.jpg

<3
  • Sounds like super doe is super scared.

Why? Will he make firery blood rain from the heavens upon us mighty few?

I think not.

You're really starting to sound strange.
  • Dude guys, piss off. He's probably been playing other games or has better things to do then hang around answer all your damn questions.

Like me for example, I haven't touched Tribes 2 in about half a month, and it will continue as so since I actually bought Garry's Mod 10 a week ago, and kicking ass in Roleplay servers.
  • I've fled to Valve games myself. If you had told me you had Garry's Mod, maybe I could've played a game or two with you...

As for Duck, you should have spent your time on something more important than a useless poll...
  • Why? Will he make firery blood rain from the heavens upon us mighty few?

I think not.

The hell?
  • Ok this thread was eragant sorry doe i was in a really bad mood and should not have taken it out on you

we friends?
  • Eolk

Add me atm,
    "Kaidolyth"
  • Dude guys, piss off. He's probably been playing other games or has better things to do then hang around answer all your damn questions.

Lol, i like doe. But it's also fun to piss around.
    Like me for example, I haven't touched Tribes 2 in about half a month, and it will continue as so since I actually bought Garry's Mod 10 a week ago, and kicking ass in Roleplay servers.

That explains the lack of complaints. (on this forum anyway)
  • But it's also fun to piss around.
    • Halsshot0149.png
  • lmso so we cool doe?
    i dont wanna come to bc and get kicked/banned
    because i was a @$$
  • Lol, i like doe. But it's also fun to piss around.

That explains the lack of complaints. (on this forum anyway)

Funny, I remember seeing a lot of complaints when you used to play. I see the same goes to you.

Not much of a sentence, but I guess I can finally call some of you Mingebags now. :p

Lmao, that was me in that pic. xd