Gmod the-construct.net?

So when is The-construct.net garrys mod server will be up?
For those of you who are interested, we should have a The-Construct garry's mod server for you guys to use sometime soon. Stay tuned.

Comments

• What kind respond should that be!?
  • ROFL LMAO LOL
    :lol:
  • Port Town Areo Dive!

:rolleyes:
  • You fellows are very awkward.
  • It was actually up the entire time X2 was up (used the same server) and we had a few good times on it.
  • Whatever happened to X2, anyway? It attracted a lot of new people to ACCM. :)
  • It was up?
    I newer saw it...
  • It was actually up the entire time X2 was up (used the same server) and we had a few good times on it.

Is it still up? Would be neat to meet my palls on Gmod, and rally up some cool rides and creations.
  • Is G-mod Worth the like 10$?
  • You can also download the non-Steam version of the mod. The only problem with it is that it isn't compatible with all maps and mods out there, and also you can only host LAN servers.
  • GMod IS worth the 10$ (US Dollars). Good thing is, if you reformat, you still have Gmod 10 on your steam account, thus you can redownload it for free of charge.

Another good thing is, you can use all the features, rather than having skipped out tools and what-not in the torrented versions.
  • Is it still up? Would be neat to meet my palls on Gmod, and rally up some cool rides and creations.
    No, there were some issues with the server's connection, and then Nate vanished.

Is G-mod Worth the like 10$?
    It depends entirely on you, and how much you consider your ten dollars to be worth - keep in mind you also need a source engine game to run it, so if you don't have any it could be an additional $15+ unless someone has a spare copy they could gift you. If you're looking for a physics toy with a huge userbase you're in the right place. If you don't have friends to play the game with, it gets old, fast.

If you're on the fence, try it out first.
  • You can also download the non-Steam version of the mod. The only problem with it is that it isn't compatible with all maps and mods out there, and also you can only host LAN servers.
    I can host internet server. :D
    my server name is DS=Dragonstalker's server
  • There's also a Hamachi network for GMod that I use to play sometimes. The network name is GModNetwork, and the password is lotus.

For those of you who don't know what Hamachi is, it's basically a little application that lets you have a virtual LAN network, so all computers part of a Hamachi network will be treated as if they're all in the same LAN. You can access each others shared folders, join their LAN games, and do lots of other stuff as well.

You can download it here: http://www.filehippo.com/download_hamachi/
  • Port Town Areo Dive!

:rolleyes:

*SB's AND SNAKES!!!* LOL

• sidenote, the credits are not the end of the vid and turn out to be pretty funny