Comm sat complete

the Command Satelite upgrade has been completed.

And with it comes CCM 3.3 because to add it in, i had to change ALOT of files...

anyway, BLNukem, i hope you havent started porting in 3.2 shit, because 3.3 is out... and well itll be a dick to add EVERYTHING you need for the comm sat upgrade.

control scheme:

Even though it has a updating bottom print to give you info like credits, and selected purchase and selected order i feel i must explain this, because it can be confusing at first.

OK

left click
-selected weapon 1-3 select group
-selected weapon 4 release all selected units
-selected weapon 5 select unit your looking at
-holding right mouse button make group (under number as selected weapon) with selected units
-holding grenade key Purchase selected drone type
-holding mine key cycle selected drone purchases

right click
-holding grenade key issue orders to units
-holding mine key cycle orders

NOW credit system

This is entirely based off number of players in game, more players you have, the higher max money you can have, and the faster it comes back, this is in effort to automatically keep the drones max balanced with number of players.

Drones can be gay, S11 still dosent understand ground is bad, but for the most part its ok.

This version dosent have all the bugs that i found from 3.2... so no bug patch yet, you run into anything, PM me, PLEASE.

The commsat upgrade is a rough addition, so, it isnt polished and pretty unlike most of my additions *insert sarcasim*

anyway, tell me what you think.

Comments

• anyway, BLNukem, i hope you havent started porting in 3.2 shit, because 3.3 is out... and well itll be a dick to add EVERYTHING you need for the comm sat upgrade.

:confused:

Well... ACCM has been put on pause for a while, the I have some personal shit going on and Eolk just needs a break. So I'll add the new stuff when I get the chance.
  • damn, i should get my ass working and add in all the shit ive had ideas on, since your slacking in taking over my job :P
  • Lol... Add your shit, all the more to make CCM and ACCM better. :)
  • damn, i should get my ass working and add in all the shit ive had ideas on, since your slacking in taking over my job :P

there are many people who are branching off of CCM Dondelium, If one person slacks, go to another.
  • Yup, anyone but Phantom though.

lol, jk. Theres quite a few aspects of Phantom's mod i like.
  • Theres quite a few aspects of Phantom's mod i like.

Like how you can only use the pistol until you're a sergeant?
  • Like how you can only use the pistol until your a sergeant?

You can use the pistol. There is actually different types.

USP - you can use it at any rank.
    Desert Eagle - Not sure what rank you can use it at.
  • You can use the pistol. There is actually different types.

USP - you can use it at any rank.
    Desert Eagle - Not sure what rank you can use it at.

Uh... Okay?... What does that have to do with me saying you can't use any other weapon than the pistol until you're a sergeant?
  • Uh... Okay?... What does that have to do with me saying you can't use any other weapon than the pistol until you're a sergeant?

Oops. I misread. That is quite strange though.
  • Might have changed. :(
  • Might have changed. :(

yeah, unlike what blnukem thinks, the only reason he believes that the only weapon you can use is a pistol, is because I dont know how to remove things from the inventory lists to show that you actually have the krieg rifle right away, and that you get the sniper rifle at rank #4, which is only like 200xp.

And, yeah, those two weapons are significantly important for combat.
  • No... I believe that is because that's how things were the last I played your mod. If it's changed since then, that's great. Otherwise, I think that's pretty ridiculous, since it's not very realistic.
  • many things have changed in TWM blnukem, especially the different types of zombies that there are. And besides, I've given up on this ignorant argument that seems to be going on between us as of yesterday. Its pointless.
    the Command Satelite upgrade has been completed.

And with it comes CCM 3.3 because to add it in, i had to change ALOT of files...

anyway, BLNukem, i hope you havent started porting in 3.2 shit, because 3.3 is out... and well itll be a dick to add EVERYTHING you need for the comm sat upgrade.

TWM is based off of 3.1.1. Or whatever the patched version of 3.1 is called, If there is anyway to update TWM to 3.3 without disrupting the systems, let me know. I am more willing to send you an open source version of TWM if that is not possible.
  • Well from 3.1.1 to 3.3 theres alot of deep coded changes, like streamlined code for zombies, mag reloading, some vehicle shit, and the all weapons file has been streamlined aswell. Then theres the command satelite. Which has added in alot of deep coded shit, including changes to client side functions, and many script folder files aswell.

This was always a problem for me when i originally made ccm and construction mod kept updating. Re-porting all the stuff was a pain in the ass. Which is why i tried, i really did to keep the command satelite upgrade a patch, but after about 2 weeks of fucking around with it to varying degress of non success, i just gave in, and made it a new version, if you want to see if itll be useful, download the new version, test it out, and then if you like the upgrades, port it over.

I plan on some upgrades to the command satelite, like artilery pieces and a couple other tings, but they should be pretty simple patches.
  • If you could make a list of all the files the command satellite Changes, That would be quite helpful. Oh and I found a little syntax error on line 86 for the S17

It should be: if(%obj.mode !$= "REARM"){, not: if(%obj.mode !$= "REARM){
  • god damnit, i swear winzip corrupts my shit
  • god damnit, i swear winzip corrupts my shit

Then use Filzip. :)
  • Winrar anyone?
  • Used to use that
    (did that sound stupid?)
  • Also a heads up for later coders. I had a serious issue where a server would UE on startup when it loaded the command satellite. At first I thought I broke the DB limit, so I started deleting stuff, still didn't work. This error is caused by bad placement of the execution of the Command Satellite. To fix this, just remove the exec statement from pack.cs and move it to the last exec of server.cs. or just have it load after the vehicle files.
  • Yea, i had to add in a new vehicle for the comm sat to work, so i had to move its exec location.
  • Have you fixed it, yet?
  • Nope been diging through my own files AGAIN before i go doing any stuff
    because apparently the zombie pack stuff had a error in it, and i havent even touched that...

Also trying to get the Air-superiority Fighter as "gold" as i can with what i have before i post shit.
  • If you need help with certain things, I will gladly help.

And another thing, I suggest you fix the bug where players need to use the command circuit to be able to get out of the Com. Sat. Control Seat. Or maybe I forgot something in the porting of CCM 3.3 into TWM 2.0.
  • Atfer fiddiling with the comm sat ive ran across a couple more problems, which im fixing. *sigh*