Raystorm

Hey, I found a really old game ROM to run on my emulation program. It is entitled Raystorm. If you would like some more info on it, ask me. I have a photo of the sixth stage, well, sort of me about to get pwned by the boss of the sixth stage which is by the way, the most annoying boss of the game.
  • yayRaystorm!.JPG
  • SOBoss6.JPG
  • ohnoes.JPG
  • ohnoesagain.JPG

Comments

• I was playing Zelda Ocarina of Time the other day, I'm about to beat Water Temple, amazing stuff considering the year, especially the drawing distance.
  • You can get more PS ROMs if you Google "psx master list". I found all three of my favorite games there. Playing them for the first time in eight years brought back loads of memories. :>

By the way, are we allowed to post links to bootleg downloads on these forums?
  • By the way, are we allowed to post links to bootleg downloads on these forums?

Phantom posts them, so I guess you can.
  • I really suggest you try Raystorm. It was hard for me to find a fully working version. But I have one now. Its a really fun game once you learn the controls.

Someone took this video (Extra Mode)

oh and just something funny. I reference the sixth boss to Starscream from transformers because...
    • ItsStarscream!.JPG
  • this reminded me of something check this out.. if you want a challenge then this game will play YOU to death not the other way around XD