What mod should I make?

I am going to edit Metalic....
A save system for public will be added, the one Electricutioner has.
RPG will have you started on $10 and not $400
You will get more money for the more products you sell... /buy product price or sell it with: /sell product price id-number
If you dont pay the right amount it will say:
Sorry, it costs: $100, you only paid $99.... pay $1.
You can copyright your buildings so if it is copied 100%... it says:
Sorry, your coping a copyrighted building... 1st warning out of 3 warnings. 3 warnings and your banned for 5 days.
Any Questions?
I will mix with other's mods

Comments

• You forgot an option. "Don't"
  • There's nothing wrong with the mods we already have. Some nubs just can't resist making their own customized version with a couple of edited guns and vehicles and then release it to the community with "BY SOULICE" at the loading screen. What do you expect to get out of it? Recognition as a T2 coder?
  • I am going to edit 0.70....
    Like Sliok.
    Any Questions?
    I will mix with other's mods

Aren't you already making two other mods? lol...

You made VACCM (Very Advanced Combat Construction Mod :lol: ) with metallic's chat commands and you added two commands to TWM. I highly doubt you'll make anything more productive than the last two you made. And the mods are just fine the way they are, we don't need or want someone else adding a command or two to someone else's mod, then saying it's now "their mod."

It's simple... Don't make another one.
    You forgot an option. "Don't"
  • Well I for one want to see Elec's wrath descend upon Soulice should he try to mix any mod with ECM. Keep going!
  • Well I for one want to see Elec's wrath descend upon Soulice should he try to mix any mod with ECM. Keep going!

lol
  • Blnukem, those crashed... I told you that. Maybe you forgot.
  • Blnukem, those crashed... I told you that. Maybe you forgot.

No you didn't. And even if you did, I wouldn't forget. And your UTWM or whatever you named it is still on the forum. If it crashed, then you should have said it and removed the download. So don't lie to me. And you never released VACCM or whatever the hell it was called, you just ranted about it and moved on to something else.
  • VACCM I tested its N.D.B.
    (Nuclear Death Bomb) Crashed.
  • VACCM I tested its N.D.B.
    (Nuclear Death Bomb) Crashed.

I don't care. The point is, if you're going to make a mod, MAKE YOUR OWN! As in stop making them off mods that you did not make. We don't need more copies of a mod with one or two different additions.
    :)
  • you know, im pretty sure soulice''s actions are classed as leeching, rofl probably end up getting fryed alive if im right
  • Maybe he's like ducky.
    Thinks you can't fit in here if you're not a mod dev.

Don't worry buddy, I can't code for shit, but I'm God anyway.
    Even though you changed the poll, you still should've included "Don't".
  • I have no idea what's going on right now.
  • I have no idea what's going on right now.

To sum it up, Soulice changes one thing in a mod then calls it "his mod."
  • neither do i... in some ways... i dont particularly care or want to to know....