Building Challange - Amarr Apocalypse

Here is a good challenge, I would like to see someone build an Amarr Apocalypse class Battleship with all the curves and such, with it being to scale. It is 1,200 meters in length and 300 meters in width.

If anyone needs more angles of the ship, I'll take more pictures.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2100&stc=1
The ship above is my Battleship in EVE Online. It's named: Dominion of Virtue
  • Apocalypse.PNG

Comments

• set the crack pipe down... back slowly away...
  • >=)

Of course you'd need SI installed... But you all know that. :)
    • Orca.PNG
  • I think that's just an excuse to show off your ship.

btw, who the fuck needs a ship that big
  • I think that's just an excuse to show off your ship.

btw, who the fuck needs a ship that big

1. No, I'm not showing off, so stop assuming shit.
    2. Here's a bigger ship that's already been made in T2. Bentusi Ship - Pirate I
    3. And you obviously do not play EvE Online. That ship is rather small. Ship Scales
  • This is showing off my ship :P

bp-dominix.jpg

Dominix.jpg

Its an ugly one, but a tough ship to break :)
  • Its an ugly one, but a tough ship to break :)

lol
  • This is showing off my ship :P

bp-dominix.jpg

Dominix.jpg

Its an ugly one, but a tough ship to break :)
    It looks like a gigantic flying shaving device.
  • so... should i buy this game? I know it is kind of getting older, but I have been thinking about it for a little while anyways.
  • I still don't get who the fuck would need such a big ship.
    the game seems to be based on four distinct factions of the human race, all ship classes must be flying colonys (correct me if im wrong)
  • so... should i buy this game? I know it is kind of getting older, but I have been thinking about it for a little while anyways.

Yes, get it. Many people still play it, and I need someone that's not an idiot to start my new Corporation with. :) Unfortunately, most people who play it, as in most MMO's, are 12-year-olds. It's a great game, but it requires you to take your time, not rush. If you do get it, contact me in-game. My character's name is Blnukem 192
    :)
    the game seems to be based on four distinct factions of the human race, all ship classes must be flying colonys (correct me if im wrong)

You're wrong.
  • Well, I don't think I'll be building that ship, but maybe I'll build The Leviathan or the Phoenix or something. I don't think I'll be building either of them to scale though. XD
  • 1. I don't have the skills.
    2. I don't have the money for the ship(s) or the money to buy the skills.
  • It looks like a gigantic flying shaving device.

I agree, but I guess you're bound to get a couple hidious ships when you're making a game with over 100 ships or so.
    XD
  • I didn't know there was a free 14-day trial, so I am downloading that. Do you know if you can register the free trial account into a real account? Or would I have to start over?

Btw, my name is Humans01.

24 min till DL finishes...
  • I didn't know there was a free 14-day trial, so I am downloading that. Do you know if you can register the free trial account into a real account? Or would I have to start over?

Btw, my name is Humans01.

24 min till DL finishes...

You can subscribe your trial account to a real account. So don't worry. :)
    I wont be on EVE until tomorrow, so just run the tutorials and learn how the game works. Trust me, they really help.

P.S. Download the premium graphics patch (it's free :D) in the settings if you can, they are uber. Otherwise... The ships will look like shit.

• I agree, but I guess you're bound to get a couple hidious ships when you're making a game with over 100 ships or so.
    XD

More than a couple... Almost all the Minmatar ships are flying scrapmetal welded together, Gallante ships are just boulbus green blobs, and Caldari ships are "modern art."

Which is why I chose Amarr. Their ships don't look ridiculous and are the most symmetrical out of the 4 races.

EDIT: ZOMG! DOUBLE POST! :D
  • Haha, i'll get the graphics patch. I'm going to try and get a couple other people to try the trial. We'll see.
  • I wont be on EVE until tomorrow...

Actually... If my computer stops being gay, I might get on tonight. (Damn patches)
  • Are there actually a lot of people who end up getting those really huge ships that the picture showed?
  • Are there actually a lot of people who end up getting those really huge ships that the picture showed?

Yeah, but you'll get killed if you go looking for those people. ;)
  • Alright, that patch is done downloading. (Finally...)
    *plays EVE*
  • So I tried it, and I have to say. I am a little confused. My name is actually D8NinjaPimp. Maybe I will get a little more used to it haha. About to start my third tutorial mission I think.
  • So I tried it, and I have to say. I am a little confused. My name is actually D8NinjaPimp. Maybe I will get a little more used to it haha. About to start my third tutorial mission I think.

lol

Yeah, it can be a little overwhelming at first. But it gets much easier as you go along. :p

Unlike most MMO's that rot your brain, EVE requires you to think. ;)

Well... You're a noob, so you will never know.
  • We'll... You're a noob, so you will never know.

>_>, You always hurt my gamer pride.

btw : I'm so pro I realize a ship that big would only be useful at sucumbing against gravity and .. uh.. torque?

btw2 , I don't see much aplication of actual Torque in the Torque engine....... or have I?
  • >_>, You always hurt my gamer pride.

btw : I'm so pro I realize a ship that big would only be useful at sucumbing against gravity and .. uh.. torque?

btw2 , I don't see much aplication of actual Torque in the Torque engine....... or have I?

The hell are you talking about?