!!!attention Forum!!!

Hybrid, better known as Jim Brikeman has recently registered here and started viewing your thread where you have posted pictures of yourself.

Instead of contributing, this timid/creepy/virgin has been posting links of your pictures on IRC & made fun of them.

That is all.

-You friendly neighborhood spider

Comments

  • Unlike Jim I am not afraid to post my picture!
  • Seeing as I am fucking hot!
  • These allegations are false. Malone (Josh) and I are here to help save Tribes 2.

    Admins please delete this thread that has been filled with faceticious content. :wave:
  • I support both Hybrid and Malone.

    PS. forward me the pic links and subsequent mockery plz
  • ShrimpFromHellShrimpFromHell Me is teh Shrimpeh!
    Die.
  • rofl

    Welcome guys! :)
  • EolkEolk Angry Old Man
    Welcome to the forums. Glad you're here to help save tribes 2. ;)
  • If showing the communities pictures and make fun of them is gonna help T2, then I should contribute as well.


    l_29da08334a8c59b73c51f7b9911e38c6.jpg

    AHHAHA WHAT A DICKHEAD.

    nah, joking, now seriously, I'm Deflun.
  • Deflun wrote:
    I'm Deflun.

    Lies.
  • Phantom139Phantom139 PGD Founder
    Die.
  • CornucopiaCornucopia That One Guy
    Phantom139 wrote:
    Die.

    Lies.
  • I'm Deflun, really.
  • SuperDoeSuperDoe Wait.... What?
    Deflun wrote:
    I'm Deflun, really.
    Lies.
    Cause the stupid penguin stole Deflun a few days ago
  • SuperDoe wrote:
    Lies.
    Cause the stupid penguin stole Deflun a few days ago
    That bloody bastard!
  • SnowFire789SnowFire789 Yeah, sure...Wait, WHAT!?
    Hello, welcome to the forums. =) Saving T2 I'm leaving pretty much up to Elec, seeing as how it's totally over my head. But, I consider myself a beta tester for mods and offer up suggestions. I also know of various ways to accomplish things in the Con gametype. =) Hope to see you guys on T2!
  • hai guys
  • EolkEolk Angry Old Man
    talent wrote:
    hai guys
    Hi, and welcome to the forums.
  • DEATHBORNDEATHBORN Reborn from death...!
    Deflun wrote:
    That bloody bastard!

    that just made me laugh so hard theres no roof in my house anymore... =/
  • Die.
  • DEATHBORN wrote:
    that just made me laugh so hard theres no roof in my house anymore... =/
    That bloody bastard!!
  • Numbuh 178Numbuh 178 Senior Member
    malone wrote:
    Hybrid, better known as Jim Brikeman has recently registered here and started viewing your thread where you have posted pictures of yourself.

    Instead of contributing, this timid/creepy/virgin has been posting links of your pictures on IRC & made fun of them.

    That is all.

    -You friendly neighborhood spider

    ban_him.jpg
  • ShrimpFromHellShrimpFromHell Me is teh Shrimpeh!
    Die.
    Datz mai sai! D: D: D:
  • EmperorsChampEmperorsChamp Alviss - All-wise
    Why are there more idiots on our forum?

    Guys, this is our forum, our home, don't waltz in here and fuck up our furniture. Although it is nice to smell some fresh blood. But still, i have it out for all of you.

    ADDITION:
    nice chin strap.
Sign In or Register to comment.