ACCM Official Server

Hello everyone, due to the rapid development of ACCM, there is a chance that there will be a second Official ACCM server specifically for people to play on without interruption or random crashing due to me developing ACCM 1.3.2 and testing it while a game is running. This secondary server will be hosted by me, and it will be much stricter than the current ACCM Main Server since it will be hosted 24/7. If anyone has any questions, please, ask them below.

Comments

• The official server is now being hosted on TCMS, since I don't feel like waiting any longer for Thyth's patch. The server will be temporarily closed since I need to fix a few bugs, but it will be re-opened shortly.
  • Since my server seems to no longer run any mods, there will no longer be an "ACCM Main Server" until I can figure out what's wrong.

I've re-installed T2 three times, and tried multiple mods, but each time the server loads as Base. And no, it's not the executable, so don't suggest that as a fix.
  • Since my server seems to no longer run any mods, there will no longer be an "ACCM Main Server" until I can figure out what's wrong.

I've re-installed T2 three times, and tried multiple mods, but each time the server loads as Base. And no, it's not the executable, so don't suggest that as a fix.

Problem solved. Server back up and running. I wont get too into what the problem was since I have to go out right now, but the problem was the TCMS.
  • Gives me Class B IP address error. You need to apply the LAN patch.
  • Gives me Class B IP address error. You need to apply the LAN patch.

I did... Whatever... Give me the link to it.
  • http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?t=251

Krash's batch file is in there somewhere. You'll probably find that easier.
  • http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?t=251

Krash's batch file is in there somewhere. You'll probably find that easier.

Right... I installed it once, I think I'm able to do it again.
  • i am haveing troble loading my construction server can i have help
  • i am haveing troble loading my construction server can i have help

What's exactly wrong?
  • What's exactly wrong?

he's haveing troble loading his construction server, can he have help?
  • he's haveing troble loading his construction server, can he have help?

Who is?
  • he's haveing troble loading his construction server, can he have help?

No..

What's happening when he tries to host?

1.) UE / Freezes
    2.) Error
    3.) Nobody joins / Can See It
  • No..

What's happening when he tries to host?

1.) UE / Freezes
    2.) Error
    3.) Nobody joins / Can See It

Uh... No?
  • Who is?