Very Nice sound tracks nukem

Very nice with the new sound tracks nukem what program do you use to make them or do you compose it all you self but anyway Verynice work with the new sound tracks i want to be able to do that like you can id like to become a ACCM help get back to Cyrogen421 Aka Elite Arbitar421 o and nukem i one of these people that like music like you made in ACCM keep up the good work

(Weapon idea 50 Cal rifle )
(Ammo 5 Shell clip)
(reload delay 2 Secounds)
(should make people have to walk slower because guys in the Army carry 50 Cal rifle Are realy hinderd in walking not a very portable Weapon)

Comments

• Thanks Elite. :)

I used Acid 2.0 to make the music, the tracks are remixes of various music of other games I have like Quake 3 and 4, Call of Duty 4, Homeworld 2 and some Halo and Gears of War music that I've had stored on my computer.

I simply find a segment of the track I like, record or split it, and turn it into a individual looping. I customize some loopings with some sound options that came with my sound card, or I use Acid.

For example, here are some music tracks I made for Halo: Homefront. (A mod for Homeworld 2) Most don't sound like typical Halo music because the loopings are edited so extremely, and these tracks are made only from Halo music.

General Ambience - Within a Dust Cloud

General Ambience - Dark Abyss

UNSC Ambience - Friendly Domains

Covenant Ambience - Elites

I made the music fit Homeworld 2 so it feels as if the music was made for space related Halo combat, which it was. I did the same thing with ACCM music, giving it that general feel of military music.

If you have any more questions, or want to hear some other music I made, or if you want to help with ACCM, just let me know, Elite. :)
  • I sort of figured you used Acid.
  • I've said it more than once...
  • Yes nuke i would love to help with ACCM but got a problem i have no Adobe Photo shop and i dont have any music softwear so theres a bit of a problem but soon hopefuly i will be get adobe photo shop CS3 hotcopy and i have a Very crapy ISP and they wont fix my lines to fiberoptics for ADSL2+ and all i have is dailup 54Kbps and as you know IDSN is way to expensive for me and my mum but when i can im going to get boradband so i can host a server on my own acord so keep well nuke but great when i get broadband i'd be happy to help

Elite Arbitar