Admin Abuse

this is to krash

krash you should know that deadsoldier AKA tribes2player is a admin with out your consent and he kicked me because i was on PapaBears building Not doing anything just looking seeing if i could improve on it and a few times he Flung me across the map and then i sat and looked at the building again He kicked me Take his admin Away please krash because everytime im on he makes asshole comments cusses and he does the odd killing of me he IS not a responsable Admin please take it Off him and if you wanted to know if i was Anoying Papa no i like to build things with papa we all ways build bases together and other stuff

Elite Arbitar421

Comments

• Deadsoldier should by no-means have admin, although a few of our admins disappeared (MC, Ultra) from the games :\
  • Deadsoldier should by no-means have admin, although a few of our admins disappeared (MC, Ultra) from the games :\

I disappeared? :O

I've just been gone because I've been busy with school, I'll try to get on more often soon. I guess I'm mostly active during the summer. XD

And Deadsoldier was made admin...? That's interesting.
  • Please make next time. All personal issues with another person kept between the forum administrator and yourself. So that there wont be further feelings made or issues created here. The community does not need to know of the current ongoing riffraff issues. Yes I herd he was claiming that I ( Papa Bear ) made him admin. With which I DID NOT. I "De Administrated" him on several visits while he was in the server. And seems to pop up in the server with admin again & again. Quite a few pointed out that he should not have even had it to begin with....

~PapaBear Pirate=
  • I think I should be admin considering noone has ever done such a great job admining a server like I have.

... at least that's what mommy said.
  • I have asked admin in the past, a foolish mistake but thats besides the point.
    The point is is that perhaps you could provide some evidence. Not that i dont belive you is just it makes it alot more understanding if you do.
    Besides, who's to say you are not Kira
  • lol rofl copter at this. i do enjoy good ole admin abuse threads
  • lol rofl copter at this. i do enjoy good ole admin abuse threads
    Who let you back in?! :p

And, as PapaBear said, you should use the Forums PM feature to discuss things like this.
  • Do everybody a favor and DO NOT REVIVE DEAD THREADS!
    I like to revived dead threads.
    :lol: for this thread
  • ... as do i *JUMPS HEART*