Admin!!!! Help Plz!!!

Alright. My painfully annoying friend has been yelling at me to download Tribes 2 for a while now. I did download it and he then screams at me while I am playing that I need the patch... So I wast another 15 minutes TRYING to download the patch, but it said that some version never existed and then canceled the download leaving me P***ED off and very tired (it is after midnight right now).

I ask anyone if they can assist me with this. Thank you.

}{e11sp@wn

Comments

• I don't have the time, dedication or maybe the knowledge to tell you how to set things straight (at least not in a single post).

But lemme tell you first, if you're trying to patch with the game's auto patcher, then you're wasting your time, all those servers ,including the master server (To set an example of what the master server is, think of Battle.net) are down.

But the Construction Community is working hard on setting a "private" master server (couldn't come with a better name), it'll be working in a while, still no ETA.

You can check that here:
    www.tribesnext.com

But don't worry, there's a temporal solution for this, it's a patch located somewhere in this forum (shouldn't be hard to find, although some kinda hard to set it up by a complete newbie to the game, so I suggest you ask your friend for help or someone over the IRC, if anyone is still using those)
  • First of all, you'll need to update your Tribes 2. Sierra's update doesn't work anymore, so, you'll have to search for patches. The latest version is 25034, so, you'll have to find a patch that patches from your version to 25034 (Google link).

After applying the patch, get the TCMS, run LAN, and see the available servers.
  • code check ^_^