ummmm help

My computer has been actting all faggish and what not.
First. I tried to play but only the worst two servers came up Rebels Reloaded and Turrent Syndrom (AKA) shifter.

Then i walk away come back bout a hour later ad descover that 3 ******* Unhandeled Exeptins pop up!

So i re-install Tribes 2 then download the alternate master server for this site And when i try solo and lan it says: C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\Tribes2.exe was not a vilad file Win32 application. Wanna know what wont be valid when I march over to Serra And shove my boot up there buts for taking down master server....
***holes.
so any ideas?

P.S LONGEST POST IN DUCK HISTORY WOOOT!

Comments

• Ducky, I know what your problem is.

Let me see if I can find a proper solution...
    Please make sure you have your computer plugged in.
  • Hahahaha!

You sure you re-installed it right? Did you use your CD or tribes2_gsi.exe?
  • Hahahaha!

You sure you re-installed it right? Did you use your CD or tribes2_gsi.exe?

Errors are fun.
  • You got an unhandled exception?!? So did I! Was it the c0000005 unhandled exception? Cause if it is, that is what I have! And I need help to get off. :(
    soooooo

HELP!!!!!!
  • You got an unhandled exception?!? So did I! Was it the c0000005 unhandled exception? Cause if it is, that is what I have! And I need help to get off. :(
    soooooo

HELP!!!!!!

UE's are a very very very common error in T2.
  • Are there gonna ever be any serious bosts on this thread?
  • So i re-install Tribes 2 then download the alternate master server for this site And when i try solo and lan it says: C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\Tribes2.exe was not a vilad file Win32 application. Wanna know what wont be valid when I march over to Serra And shove my boot up there buts for taking down master server....

You do understand you're not giving us much to work with here?

Plus, Sierra doesn't has anything to do with this, the Sierra that produced this has nothing to do with the nowdays Sierra.

Your best bet is that you must have messed something while installing or simply are trying a shortcut that no longer works.
  • i found that cd installing messes up when it comes to updates, you're better off downloading the gsi and the updater at rawr32.net than using the cd i had to re-instal my cd version 6 times before it decided "fine be like that..." and worked =/
  • Or it could be like my case and I needed to install drivers for my graphics card.
  • Or it could be like my case and I needed to install drivers for my graphics card.

really?
    lol neat