Good news!

Good news! My website is free, I can put downloads up, you can hand me only Construction Mods, Patches, and Maps. No bare executable is permited (If it is an executable like Phantom's mod: TWM, place it in a .zip).

Comments

• Good news! My website is free, I can put downloads up, you can hand me only Construction Mods, Patches, and Maps. No bare executable is permited (If it is an executable like Phantom's mod: TWM, place it in a .zip).

Mmm.. ok.
  • Mmm.. ok.
    Oh, Dark, can I add DDDX mod?
  • Good news! My website is free, I can put downloads up, you can hand me only Construction Mods, Patches, and Maps. No bare executable is permited (If it is an executable like Phantom's mod: TWM, place it in a .zip).

Right...
  • Hey, why are you so mean to him, he's offering you a free service.

Hobos, I'm dissapointed of you all, especially you Deflun.
  • Wtf did I do!?
  • Oh, Dark, can I add DDDX mod?

Go ahead. I don't even consider it to be a mod anyway. :eek:
  • That site seriously needs updated, the "members" part should actually have ALOT more names, the index should be updated, In downloads you should have TCMS and a link to Tribes next. And how is Elec "server host of the month" if Ment's server is the server of the month? If anything Krash would be server host of the month, His server is basically always up.
    (Plus the Downloads section isn't that great, Rawr32's is better)
    Edit: That site still isn't that great if its mostly random names
  • That site seriously needs updated, the "members" part should actually have ALOT more names, the index should be updated, In downloads you should have TCMS and a link to Tribes next. And how is Elec "server host of the month" if Ment's server is the server of the month? If anything Krash would be server host of the month, His server is basically always up.
    Edit: Construction isn't anywhere near the most popular, when Master servers were up there were a few full servers that WEREN'T Con mod, which had a smaller player limit and is hardly ever full.
    He is for 1 more day, it then switches to.... let me look at the XML with random names...
  • It says Mentulmhat.... then Blnukem.... then Krash.....
    Edit: Construction isn't anywhere near the most popular, when Master servers were up there were a few full servers that WEREN'T Con mod, which had a smaller player limit and is hardly ever full.
    Well the answer is the mod can be better than the host.
  • That site seriously needs updated, the "members" part should actually have ALOT more names, the index should be updated, In downloads you should have TCMS and a link to Tribes next.
    Agreed.
    Construction isn't anywhere near the most popular, when Master servers were up there were a few full servers that WEREN'T Con mod, which had a smaller player limit and is hardly ever full.
    Bite your tongue, you're on a Construction forum. :p
    And how is Elec "server host of the month" if Ment's server is the server of the month? If anything Krash would be server host of the month, His server is basically always up.
    He is for 1 more day, it then switches to.... let me look at the XML with random names...
    :lol:

.::Edit::.
    Oh, and ... HOLY TRIPLE POST BATMAN!
  • LOL Ment isn't even in the members list thing and hes Builder of the month.
  • LOL Ment isn't even in the members list thing and hes Builder of the month.
    You know, I haven't had time to update that section.
  • Isn't that Soulice's website? It says so in the "website" field of his User page.
  • Isn't that Soulice's website? It says so in the "website" field of his User page.

Who are you? :lol:
  • he seems to have gained a doppleganger type personality.... O_o meh... before i wasnt too sure... but i think i am now convinced sythe = soulice n' vice versa (so what if he gets angry... i dont in honesty care, a fair few ive been around are only angry in a defense, so id only be provent right, from general pattern)
    He didn't want it for the rest of the school year, I get to handle his _ _ _ _.
  • Where is Soulice anyway? I haven't seen him around here for quite a while now.
  • Where is Soulice anyway? I haven't seen him around here for quite a while now.

Look at the post above yours, and you'll find him.
  • Lol, he wants us to believe Sythe and Soulice are different, when their avatars are the same.
  • Lol, he wants us to believe Sythe and Soulice are different, when their avatars are the same.

He even admitted to being Soulice after me an DX traced his IP.
  • oops... pwnt... at least his username sounds ALOT less gay than it did before XD
  • Guys, would you mind to stop being asses to Sythe?, wtf has he done to you anyway.
    (Don't even think about tracing MY IP :P, all it'll get you to is to some shitty ISP in Chile)

What if he has a double identity?!, Ducky does the same, I don't see you guys badgering him.

Nukem does too, his other personality being called Eolk (or Dark Dragon DX)
  • I am Sythe.
  • I am Soulice.
  • I am Sythe.
    I am Soulice.
    Acceptance is the first stage...
  • I am your father.
  • I am Numbuh