want to instal tribes veng...

Hi,

I bought a new comp and i wanna instal tribes veng... but, i have lost the code to instal it :l any options? (i will stay playing t2).

gr, pk

Comments

• Why the hell would you want that gay game? You're better off not installing it.
  • just wanna check
  • Oh, and i got problem whit t2 :l when i get in offline si i dont see any server in server list?
    and if i wanna play t2 i have to put the disk in?????? b4 it worked whitout?
    Got new comp mabey the problems cause of vista?
  • Why the hell would you want that gay game? You're better off not installing it.
    +1. It blows.
    Don't even bother. Like Nukem says, it sucks.
    Oh, and i got problem whit t2 :l when i get in offline si i dont see any server in server list?
    and if i wanna play t2 i have to put the disk in?????? b4 it worked whitout?
    Got new comp mabey the problems cause of vista?
    http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?t=265
  • If you really want to play it, then google "cd-keys for Tribes Vengeance".

This is not illegal since you have a valid copy of the game, though you lost your cd-key.

Though, I do NOT promise that any keys you find online will be valid to play on the game in multiplayer, as most cd keys in games are usually banned, and given out online.

Though what I find amazing is how Microsoft found a way to ban people who pirate pre-released games with a -PID- Error.

~Quote from another site,

This is a bit old,

"This time around Microsoft may have found a much more destructive way to get rid off Illegal copies of WindowsXp than Service Pack1. Users installing SP1 on illegal copies would simply get a 'This is a pirated copy' error message. But now Microsoft has armed itself with a huge list of illegal CD keys ensuring that SP2 does not install. CORRECTED: It has been rumoured that the boot sector of the OS would be modified rendering the OS unusable."

Yet, another user says,

"If you have a key that generates a non -640- PID then they are going to target and whack you based on the results of SP2 RC2. RC1 didn't have this block in place but it looks the final release will. But until SP2 goes live we are all guessing.

But the block is in using MS update not any destruction of the users computer on THIS rc2 release.
    "

lol, first one sounds pretty harsh, but damn thats some justice
  • the way i see it, the only diff is tv has more vehicles,more noobs, and goofy graphics, on the whole, the games about as ugly as homemade soup.
  • posting about tribes V isnt going to make you any new friends %stares at blnukem%
  • Double posting won't make you many friends in these here parts.
  • oswald, whether i make friends is as off topic as warlovr's mohican.