Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas who had a happy christmas?
woke up at 3 in the mornin to look unde the tree for that Setnial you want or mabe those ship blueprints you orderd from TerkoiZ. Heck mabe ypu are completely insane and put eolk on your christmas wishlist. I got a ipod and tried instal Itunes put I FAILED YAY! no we get to swipe my intire computer!!! yay and for the 9th time in 2 weeks i get to reinstal tribes 2!!! on a lighter note me bro got a xbox 360 with a halo 3 CASE but with halo 1 PLATNUIM edetion! ROFL!!!
so howd your christmas mornins go? better than mine?

Comments

• God I wish I was your age again...
  • why? i know im special but why?

*gaspies* i know it
    no one got you a present did they?
    meanies!!
  • I have all the money except tax to buy a PSP. Damn taxes.
  • Tis k Numbeh tis k :)
  • I got a few albums, a video game, and some money. I didn't really want much this year except for my family.
  • I got a few albums, a video game, and some money. I didn't really want much this year except for my family.

I got some weights, 300 dollars, a 250 dollar set of headphones (lol?), and Gears of War 2.
  • cool eolk ive never heard of getting money for christmas but first time for everything?
  • ya like it Blnukem?
    christmas is my favriot time of year everyone is s happy
  • I didn't get up until my siblings woke me up at 9:00 AM. It was a rough night.
  • I didn't get up until my siblings woke me up at 9:00 AM. It was a rough night.

I didn't get up until I felt like it, which was 11:00 AM. Then I went on EVE to check a skill, then played Gears of War 2 for 6 hours straight, then went on T2 to bug Alviss, then checked my skill on EVE, went back to Gears of War for another 2 hours, checked my skill on EVE, then posted various messages on this forum.

Now I'm going back to EVE.
  • lol nice... i woke my siblings up at 3 am the told me to go back to bed :(
    OMG NOONE SUE ME PLZ
    i forgot
    if this post offends you because you dont celebrate christmas then sorry go watch youtube or something
  • ho ho ho merychristmas to you to, by the way if you say happy holidays you are gay ha ha ha just kidding. :D i have had a good time on tribes the last couple of days. :) hope you have to, i just felt like puting this post here. if you dont like it, than why look at these? i will see you later, mary X-mas.
  • you 2 andrew
  • woot! i got a tool kit and various gift cards... oh well. played a bunch of bowling and tennis on the Wii i got my brother then played (real life) ping pong while drinking over all a good night :D

Yes... yes I am the man to get presents from
  • This was posted on December 26th. wtf? Anyways, I got $600. Gonna buy a fat bottle of Grey Goose Vodka and party with some friends on New Years.
  • I gots The Dark Night on my iPod
  • I got "Spore" and a new trackball from my wife. Haven't played it yet. I got that damned IE virus. Gonna have to rebuild today. :(
    But all in all it was a great christmas! My kids made out like bandits!
  • Wow I thought shane was the only one over 20 here....
    Im guessing you are to cause ur married but ya neva know
  • I had a great christmas, i got

Rockband with its instruments, 2 new pairs of skullcandy headphones, a new bigscreen 48" tv, new surround sound stereo system, another ipod touch cause mine was failing, and a huge amp for my car im getting at graduation.
  • cool Congrats on graduation when you do!
  • Really ? I say merry christmas ....but i dont mean it...alright... just a little
  • Wow I thought shane was the only one over 20 here....
    Im guessing you are to cause ur married but ya neva know

I'll be 40 in march :eek:
  • There are lots of "old" people here. :p

Dun Dunna, Kurzand-Wey, PapaBear...,
  • I had a great christmas, i got

Rockband with its instruments, 2 new pairs of skullcandy headphones, a new bigscreen 48" tv, new surround sound stereo system, another ipod touch cause mine was failing, and a huge amp for my car im getting at graduation.

I got a T-Shirt, shoes and a pack of dvd-r's.

I don't complain though!, I'll get a PS3 in February!
  • im getting a new master server.
  • im getting a new master server.

me too! :O
  • There are lots of "old" people here. :p

Dun Dunna, Kurzand-Wey, PapaBear...,

We be geezers! lol