I Made a Map!

:D i made a new map... most people don't like it, but i spent aaages... please download it, play it, and tell me what you think, any points of improvement? :S

So um, it's called Raspland Old County, kind of the same jist like my other maps, (if you ever played any). This one, in my opinion, is the best. Though like i said, people prefer my others.

Only play this map on accm, that's what it's made for, it will glitch a bit if you play normal tribes on it.

Hope you enjoy! :)

EDIT: i got some screenies now... um, idk how to do thumbnails... w/e, it's still viewable.
EDIT2: oh, that's how you do thumbnails, k.
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png
  • screen4.png

Comments

• don't choose the last option in the poll please :/
    EDIT: not particularly happy about the idea of the third option either
    please dl the map :(

'NOTER EDIT: oh, btw; if you feel like downloading the map, try repairing the gens...
  • Its a good map i admire the effort put into it and yes... well done niniN... well done.
  • ive nto seen a link to download it, unless im totally blind and stupid,but nice going

EDIT: fount it after i posted */me slaps himself* :(
  • just die, blnukem
  • ive nto seen a link to download it, unless im totally blind and stupid,but nice going

EDIT: fount it after i posted */me slaps himself* :(

yeah, i forgot to post a link XD.
    Got one now though...
  • BOINK! BONG! BUMP! lolz.....
  • I like the looks of it man, i wish when i was working on mapping i had that good of a grip on what i was doing, the best map i ever made would've been for Spirit Con, the map was called Sprirt Land, i made it for Synoryth, not even sure if SC or Syn are still around though.
  • Syn is sort of, Spirit is no more.
    Last message:
    Spirit Construction Mod cratered on impact.
  • Syn is sort of, Spirit is no more.
    Last message:
    Spirit Construction Mod cratered on impact.

Yes.

http://accm.the-construct.net/Mod%20Downloads/Non-ACCM%20Downloads/Spirit%20Construction/
  • I know one thing, the map i made isn't in there unless it's re-named, and i also know i spent 2 weeks on Spirit Land, and Syn hated it, then he went, took Flatland, added a little rock over hang by the APC pad, a few crates, and put the Inventory Station in there, then added a few shrubs and called it Spirit Land, i actually had some terrain, leaving plenty for building, and 2 buildings, it was to much of an amazing, yet simple map to have been called stupid.

While i'm ranting, i might as well tell people, this Friday (tomorrow), i'm going to try and re-install T2, the reason i say try, is because i'm not sure i remember my password, so i'm going to try and work that out, but i will hope to get back on, get the feel for it again, and maybe get back to map making.

So i hope to see you guys in game soon.
  • You can make a new account if you dont remember
  • Yes, i do, but i want my old name back, you know?

Zaxx, you need to get X-Fire so i can talk to you!!!!!!!!!
  • BOINK! BONG! BUMP! lolz.....

Bump bump bump... Oh yes... Bump Bump... Ohhhh.... YEESS!!... Bump Bump Bump... OH FUCK!!! YESS!!!!.... Bump Bump...

Boink... OH FUCK YES!!! AH FUCK!!! YES!!

:simma:
  • Strike that, i've got it back now, thanks to the help of Synoryth
  • Bump bump bump... Oh yes... Bump Bump... Ohhhh.... YEESS!!... Bump Bump Bump... OH FUCK!!! YESS!!!!.... Bump Bump...

Boink... OH FUCK YES!!! AH FUCK!!! YES!!

:simma:

o_o ...
    i feel so... violated X_X
  • Zaxx is probally going to be a mother O.o
  • Well its without a doubt officialy approved now.
    I think...?
  • its fake :P
  • (prolly something he made on paint ^.^ like Phantom does when he wants to make a sig)
    (no, maybe he used photoshop)
  • Dunno about you guys but Phantom's signatures remind me of a child with MS's finger paintings :D
  • Zaxx is probally going to be a mother O.o
    what??
  • You heard (read) me.
  • This is the last vote option. Yes, that is 24 MPMs getting nuked by the last one.
  • This is the last vote option. Yes, that is 24 MPMs getting nuked by the last one.

the bastard who flew by should have died too, remind him/her of that >=/ other than that, you are growing darker by the day, my until recently discovered aprentice XD
  • Dunno about you guys but Phantom's signatures remind me of a child with MS's finger paintings :D
    I find that offensive.
    untitled-19.jpg
    lol....
  • the bastard who flew by should have died too, remind him/her of that >=/ other than that, you are growing darker by the day, my until recently discovered aprentice XD
    That "bastard" was Blnukem, I forgot to mention that it was on his server.
  • That "bastard" was Blnukem, I forgot to mention that it was on his server.

LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • i made another map :/ here's some thumbs, and a download... i didn't make the interiors they're from Urban assault... i think it's quite a good map.
    it's another accm map, CnH, there is only one capturable base, that's the island in the middle... i guess it's inspired a little by machine heads flag arena.
    • screen1.png
    • screen3.png