I Made a Map!

2»

Comments

• Wow, thats cool, bit more urban at the sides though =\
  • Ok, really sorry... uh, there's a few... problems with that map; the spawns are broken and a few other minor things not working...
    so here's the fixed version, i added some new stuff too, like a ramp to help people exit the water without jetting
  • i made another map :/ here's some thumbs
    I like this one more, it looks a bit more original then the first.
    :D
  • i made another map :/ here's some thumbs, and a download... i didn't make the interiors they're from Urban assault... i think it's quite a good map.
    it's another accm map, CnH, there is only one capturable base, that's the island in the middle... i guess it's inspired a little by machine heads flag arena.

Wonder where you got those custom interiors.
  • i made another map :/ here's some thumbs, and a download... i didn't make the interiors they're from Urban assault... i think it's quite a good map.
    it's another accm map, CnH, there is only one capturable base, that's the island in the middle... i guess it's inspired a little by machine heads flag arena.

This map needs moar substance, you have access to a LOT of urban structure interior shapes, use them all, and fill up that map. :)
  • This map needs moar substance, you have access to a LOT of urban structure interior shapes, use them all, and fill up that map. :)

Must've missed that.
  • Must've missed that.

Off Dondelium_x's website, it's in a side Zip called, i think, CCMaps

To get to Dond's website, i think theres a link to it on the ACCM website.
  • Why should I post here.
  • We beg you not to..but you do anyway