Accm 1.4

Comments

<3 / >:c
  • wow, so im not a useless little piece of crap. :D
  • Almost not a useless little piece of crap.
  • true....
  • you are complete useless little piece of crap.
    :D
    im as dumb as cheese!!! YUMMY!
  • Well, i'm gunna start writing that SpecOps gametype.
  • O.o What now?
  • Hi yi hi yo
  • Is this Deadsoldier? :p
  • Hi yi hi yo
    Hi, T2 Soldier! :D
  • Should have an admin command to eliminate jets for more realistic game play and increased flexibility for game playage.

Example, in CTF, it'd be all too easy to fly as a tech to the enemy base and then switch to Powered Armor. Or to just cap the flag and fly away as merrily as you please.

Was IMMENSLY amused to find that the actual flag cap DOES give you 50 experiance lol.

And, I still think the Powered Armor should lose jets, and fuck the fact that it is a powered armor. Jets just make it too strong, and too mobile. You're supposed to be trading speed for armor.
  • Should recieve a 20 exp bonus for reviving a teammate, and exp bonuses upon repair team mates. Extra bonus for reviving and healing them all the way. Also, exp for repair team equipment, perhaps for giving weapons/healthkits/grenades/other random supplies to team mates? Would help encourage team work?
  • Game mode type thingy idea!

MOVE BITCH MOVE!!

There's a spot, get to it, and you get a bonus of EXP. Thing is, there's a bunch of zombies that spawn from that area constantly, and zombies that get too far away from it, or live too long a time, die automatically to keep the zombie count from getting too high, and to keep players from luring the zombies away from the spot and making it easy.

Idea: Zombies should have the ability to harm vehicles and team assets by touching them. They should also be attracted to them, if to a lower priority than players.
  • Possible to lower the zombie HP? Seems that they're roughly 3.5x harder to kill than players.
  • Zombies can damage team assets by touching them.
    I had that idea a while back, yeah, thats a good idea.
  • Good to know you support the rest, douche.
  • Why would a zombie damage an asset beyond trying to destroy it to get to someone?
  • Good to know you support the rest, douche.

That's not fair!, numb has always been a good kid.
  • Possible to lower the zombie HP? Seems that they're roughly 3.5x harder to kill than players.

Have to make them harder, because we cant have them zerg (Lots but weak), so we have to go Terran (Some, but strong... sorta)
  • DO i smell starcraft around here?
  • Breaking news. Apparently in Blizzards epic quest to beat piracy, starting with the recent updates to StarCraft 1 that won't let you play the game from a penstick any more (ruining my fun at PC shops), they are removing the LAN option from Starcraft 2! How gay!
  • Zaxx, because it makes it funner. All too many players are bitches, and I'm tired of them wanting everyone done for them. ;)
  • Right...you have purueded my support!
  • Have to make them harder, because we cant have them zerg (Lots but weak), so we have to go Terran (Some, but strong... sorta)

in any event, you are shooting at something dead, of course its going be hard to re-kill the bastards lol :D
  • Put in a New gametype called Infiltration, Pure building will be banned, and you will have to choose your guns, anyway, it is a type where there is a base, surrounded by walls and turrets and things, and the players come in on Transports which puts them in pods which lands them in a reasonable distance from the base, the base is guarded by load of bots, you have to get through the defences and complete an objective, it could be stealing plans, devices, dismantling a nuclear silo.. ect? i got this idea from a mod in Tribes 1.. alot of fun it was :)
  • Remember, this is a Combat construction mod, so its not all about the zombies :)

ORLY?!?!?!??/d/s/a;d<{P2]!?!??!?!
  • ‾\(º.o)/‾
  • .... Apparently there will be no ACCM 1.4?