Yarrrgh!

Okay, as most of you have probably seen, I'm making a ship. A pirate ship. And as most of you who have seen it know, I hate doing sails.

BUT I FINISHED THE SAILS! Fear them. I also recently added rigging, a new Crow's Nest (yes, it's behind a sail, google some Pirate Ship pics and you'll see it's a feasible location, meant to be used when the sails are secured), and railings to give it a nice sparkle.

I still need anchors, propellers, cannons, a figurehead (at least, I THINK that's what they call that decoration thing under the bow mast...), and a lot of interior work.

But I'll post updates and such.

For now, just look at my pretty sails which were a pain to reconstruct. Enjoy.

Crew will be composed of anyone on the server at the time we decide to set sail. I'm not making a list of who's who, but here are the ranks/stations and a bit of info:

Captain - Leader
First Mate - 2nd in Command
Quartermaster - In charge of maintaining order, distributing rations and supplies, delegating work, and guarding and dividing plunder. Usually leads boarding parties and decides what loot to keep.
Sailing Master / Navigator - Decipher maps and direct the ship. Also the helmsman.
Boatswain - Oversee several junior officers and share responsibility for the crew's morale and work efficiency as well as the maintenance and repair of the hull, rigging, lines, cables, sails, and anchors.
Gunner - In charge of artillery. Commands those able to handle such weaponry and orders/coordinates fire, as well as oversees safety of the crew.
Carpenter - You fix the ship.
Cook - Make food.
Surgeon - Medic.

There's a lot of other positions, but these are the major ones.

Alrighty...the boat is very near completion. It's ready for RPing as of now, but I will continue to add a few things and touch up the ship for a bit more ambiance. If any of you want to RP while it's loaded, we can go for it.

Although we have no towns to raid...yet.

BC Server, Marathon Mission. Any towns, ports, hideouts, or rival ships that you wish to make, please do so. If you can get a few of those, then there'd be various scenarios for us to RP with. :3 Good luck to you guys if you go for it.
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png

Comments