Yarrrgh!

Comments

• That is awesome
  • Demon, stfu.
    No.
  • Oh, and the figurehead's name is Morgan Freeman.

There will be no dispute on this. I know you've all given me your suggestions, and thanks to Alviss, "Clear Skies" came close, but alas...I chose that name because I'd like my figurehead to talk, and what better voice than Morgan Freeman?

That's not the name of my ship though...still dunno what to name the ship.
  • Queen of the karribean?
  • The "H.M.S. BIATCH"?
  • Why not name the ship the USS Morgan Freeman? Or, if you prefer, the HMS Morgan Freeman?

Maybe the USS Billy Mays?
  • Why not the Enola Gay
  • Why not the Enola Gay
    Because that ship isn't headed for Japan.
  • Because that ship isn't headed for Japan.

Yeah... I doubt it's SRBM capable anyway..

Or is it?
  • USS Humans
  • Some birds arent ment to be caged...

I think that may lose its charm if your figurehead repeats it all the time
  • HMS Demon
    HMS Card
    HMS Boat
  • It's a lot easier if you suffer from Freemanic Paracusia.
  • Alrighty...got the main components of the Captain's quarters done. A nice comfy chair, lovely view, and a feasting table so the crew can have the privilege of dining with their Captain. Oh, and a nice little chandelier (originally some funky candelabra design, but then Spin suggest I do a circular/dungeon-esque design...which looks neat). Oh, with candles too.

Also redid the stoves to make them look more...era-related. I heard a lot of people saying they looked too modernish, so I toned it down a bit once I got a good design in my head. If you're still not getting it, wood goes into stoves + fire = heat to cook with.

The last pic...for those of you who haven't seen it yet, that is the mountain of rum on the ship. Just for kicks.
    • screen2.png
    • screen3.png
    • screen4.png
    • screen5.png
    • screen6.png
    • screen7.png
  • awesome!!! i like how u set the crates up makes me think of rum!
  • Did You Get Mah Cabyinits Done, Capyatain? >=o
  • That is looking to be a championist piece!
  • Can I have a Job on the Ship, Cap'n?

Whatever is Open.
  • Anyone onboard while the ship is running may have a job. Basically it's first-come-first-serve, other than Captain (although I might let a few select individuals run the ship every now and then when I want a change of pace).

Just don't be disappointed if you're a swabbie. Even they get rum.

Oh, and if Thyth's on, I hear he mixes a mean Mojito.
  • Dibs on Shef, no matter what. :D
    Those that played on Deflun's RPG know what happens when teh Shef gets mad. =3
  • Dibs on Shef, no matter what. :D
    Those that played on Deflun's RPG know what happens when teh Shef gets mad. =3

It's amusing that you seem so sure. If you're the first one in-game to call chef, you're chef. If you come in while someone else is chef, tough luck.
  • You could always stage an uprising to overthrow the previous chef. Maybe food poisoning.
  • You could always stage an uprising to overthrow the previous chef. Maybe food poisoning.

You're going to kill SuperDoe?! :O
  • If he's shef, yes. :)
  • Snow's the only one I'd want to really kill off. He's so demanding for a mere cook.

Harris and SuperDoe behave well enough, though.

OH! And it's near completion. Ready for RPing, but it could still use a few touch-ups.
  • I'm not either demanding. I just need my proper tools of my trade. :)
  • I'm not either demanding. I just need my proper tools of my trade. :)
    There's a mop and bucket in the supply closet. Go for it.
  • Ouch. Touche.
  • :p

dang message limit