Twm 2.9a - Twm 2.9c

TWM 2.9A. If you are confused about the A - C, Let me clear things up.

TWM 2.9 will be released in 3 versions, starting with this one, The Next One will have a few more things, and the third release will have even more.

Now before I list the changes, Let me note these, Mostly relating to bans and server functionality

1) The Global Ban List Has Been Cleared (Aside From Osfag and His Buddies (Aliases))
2) There are more functional settings in TWM.MainConfig.cs
3) Server Hosts, You now have control over your own form of global ban known as the viral ban, It will ban clients based on their IP and GUID, "ViralBanClient(Client);" will do this, Thanks to DX for assisting me with this.

Now onto the Change List 2.8-2.9A:
- New Weapons: Centaur Dual Pistols, Dual MP12 Uzis, And Another little surprise (Rank 47)
- A Very Important Horde Fix: No More Rogue Zombies
- Allies can no longer be recruited in horde
- Slasher Zombies
- Gauss Turret Removed, Replaced With Chaingun Turret
- Two New Allies: Cynthia and Dolosus
- Server Crash Exploit Fixed, /SpawnBot will check the player limit now
- Player Lists And Player Counts Fixed.
- Rank Restrictions Improved
- /RankingToggle Will Now Force All Inventories to Clear Upon Enable
- Viral Bans (See above)
- Two New Medals For Horde players (See If you can get them :))
- Anyone who participates in a boss battle (damages the boss) is awarded the XP/Award now
- And a few more minor upgrades

Enjoy, Expect TWM 2.9B out within the next few weeks. As always, list bugs here.

And this time, I really don't care how much you use this thread as general discussion, because the only thing I will post here are changes and mod releases.

Comments

• Zombies created from players should have to be killed before the wave ends for horde, and the zombie should be w/e killed the player.

Decent upgrades, shouldn't hide the surprise weapon.
  • These continuation threads are getting repetitive.

[Main Info / Topic on Mod]
    [Unrelated topic]
    [Questioning of Phant's ability]
    [Legal terms and rebuttal]
    [More off-topic things]
    [Ridiculous picture]
    [Infighting]
    [Thread goes horribly off topic]
    [New thread is started]
  • ^

Unban por favor. Can't bitch at you about what to fix if I'm not playing. :p
  • TWM 2.9A. If you are confused about the A - C, Let me clear things up.

TWM 2.9 will be released in 3 versions, starting with this one, The Next One will have a few more things, and the third release will have even more.

Now before I list the changes, Let me note these, Mostly relating to bans and server functionality

1) The Global Ban List Has Been Cleared (Aside From Osfag and His Buddies (Aliases))
    2) There are more functional settings in TWM.MainConfig.cs
    3) Server Hosts, You now have control over your own form of global ban known as the viral ban, It will ban clients based on their IP and GUID, "ViralBanClient(Client);" will do this, Thanks to DX for assisting me with this.

Now onto the Change List 2.8-2.9A:
    - New Weapons: Centaur Dual Pistols, Dual MP12 Uzis, And Another little surprise (Rank 47)
    - A Very Important Horde Fix: No More Rogue Zombies
    - Allies can no longer be recruited in horde
    - Slasher Zombies
    - Gauss Turret Removed, Replaced With Chaingun Turret
    - Two New Allies: Cynthia and Dolosus
    - Server Crash Exploit Fixed, /SpawnBot will check the player limit now
    - Player Lists And Player Counts Fixed.
    - Rank Restrictions Improved
    - /RankingToggle Will Now Force All Inventories to Clear Upon Enable
    - Viral Bans (See above)
    - Two New Medals For Horde players (See If you can get them :))
    - Anyone who participates in a boss battle (damages the boss) is awarded the XP/Award now
    - And a few more minor upgrades

Enjoy, Expect TWM 2.9B out within the next few weeks. As always, list bugs here.

And this time, I really don't care how much you use this thread as general discussion, because the only thing I will post here are changes and mod releases.

You should try putting all this into ONE thread.

Also, Cynthia isn't new. She's fixed.
  • He worries too much about bans and not nearly enough about the building capabilities of his mod. He was making progress, too, he even fixed the scaling system. I almost orgasmed with happiness that I could make my WIN 15 piece base that pwns everything else.
  • Well, We fixed something big in the building system today.

Effect packs:
    -Audio Pack
    -Pack Dispenser
    -Emitter Pack

Those now save and load properly. And we addressed a few more bugs in the system, next up, Powered Doors.
  • /objmove needs to move objects to their XYZ, not the cardinal XYZ.

Need a mass object mover.
  • Well, We fixed something big in the building system today.

Effect packs:
    -Audio Pack
    -Pack Dispenser
    -Emitter Pack

Those now save and load properly. And we addressed a few more bugs in the system, next up, Powered Doors.

Thanks to me. :wave:
  • Not happening...

I'm redoing the ranking system for faster load and less processing on the server side. This new system also allows all variables to be saved in one file.
  • Blnukem has a huge fucking impact on your mod. :p
    A lot of stuff I see in ACCM that works, works well, and I like, I'll impart to you to add, like the editing tools they possess.

Pming you the list of things to fix that I found tonight.
  • Glad to see they decided to give you a sub-forum so you would stop starting new threads over every new version filled with even more stuff!

And I'm glad I don't influence your mod, whatever it is that you see of me everyday surely isn't present in that mod I've never played.

Y'know, things as they are.
  • <3 DBZ mod.

Advertising that would get you nowhere.
  • This is wrong....
    TWM gets its own sub forum.
    Wait, what am I saying, this is great!
  • wtf zaxx? lol.
  • Glad to see they decided to give you a sub-forum so you would stop starting new threads over every new version filled with even more stuff!

And I'm glad I don't influence your mod, whatever it is that you see of me everyday surely isn't present in that mod I've never played.

Y'know, things as they are.

I asked for a TWM forum because of the ignorance and off topic posts.
  • TWM and ACCM are both major CCM mods, why shouldn't they both have a sub forum?
  • TWM 2.9B

Changes:

- Many Bug Fixes, Although Some Remain
    - TWM Infection Game Added
    - Dropped Old Functions
    - Dropped Some Commands
    - More Server Control Options Added To TWM.MainConfig.cs
    - Advanced Rank System Added
    - There Is A Bug with the Top Ranks, If It Generates A File With Syntax Errors, Simply join the game and type FindTopRanks(); in your console.
    - Reverted to the Old Zombie AI To reduce Lag
    - Enhanced Some Weapons
    - Blade Of Vengeance Backstab Function Added
    - Horde Revive Limit Added
    - There Is A Special Surprise at Wave 50, Enjoy :)
    - This Server Runs More Smoothly Than TWM 2.9A, and does not require an AutoUpdate To Run Either

Enjoy, 2 Releases Left Guys... Then we get into some new action!
  • brb lag.
    ^I said that about 10 times on Castiger's TWM server.

I think jets should be unlimited when you spawn.
  • Shouldn't be any jets at all, there isn't, and it's funner that way. Makes you use a bit of skill.
  • Where does it say anything about jets? Can you point it out? I don't feel like reading. :(
  • No where, Demon is just being a typical dumbass. Don't worry about it Nukem. :P
  • Makes you use a bit of skill.
    Which you seem to lack.

read the edit.
  • Yes, especially since almost no one will tango with me. And that's why everyone likes to use my base. Yup, utterly skill less.
  • Yup, utterly skill less.
    You didnt need to prove it.
  • Sarcasm, dumbass.
  • the tank you hate.
    it should be "The fag you hate." :)
  • it should be "The fag you hate." :)
    stop stalking me. >_>
    Do you have to comment on everything I say?
  • stop stalking me. >_>
    Do you have to comment on everything I say?

You did the same thing to me, how's it feel?
  • You did the same thing to me, how's it feel?
    Shit.
    Im certainly not going to do that again.