Word of Recommendation

Hey, guys. This thread is about me (!-Baby_Gurl-!), getting adminship on TX/BC, hopefully. What I need is some help. So, if you think I am a good admin, please, post why. This will be a one week thread. Every post will help me, so please, put something good down. I know most of the admin commands, if not all. I do not abuse my power. So please recommend me.
Lovin,
Colby

Comments

• Hey, to keep this easy, please keep the posts like this:

Hey, I think she is a good admin because xxxxxxxx.

Your name will be posted already, so...thanks.
  • Look!, a baby girl!, let's make her admin.

*ahem*

To be admin around here you need more than just "knowing all the commands".
    You need to fill a giant ass form (and I'm not joking, you actually need to fill a form) and you've got to comply with several pre-requisites.

I'm glad you've been recommended by all your buddies in con mod, however :)
  • I nominate myself as Forum Admin, because I can!
  • I nominate myself as Blnukem, because I can.
  • I nominate myself as the semi-admin that just gets a special immunity from being votekicked when ramming people with my trusty shrikes.
  • because you can!
  • I think Baby Gurl should be admin, they have many good qualties.
    They deal with situations properly, they keep track of all thats going on.
    This person should definately be admin, any who think otherwise, can go piss up a rope.
  • Shes 2nd in command of my server and does a good job. I think she should be Admin :)
  • I nominate myself as supreme admin of the construct.
    Because VGTG.
  • The bureaucratic machine that powers The Construct has proven multiple times it doesn't really cares about public support.

baby girls come and go.
  • Hey, I think she is a good admin because she has not been on the server for years, she doesn't log on often enough, and she can't build.
    Simple enough?
  • I nominate myself as Blnukem, because I can.

Hes got my vote.
  • Shes 2nd in command of my server and does a good job. I think she should be Admin :)

Are you the guy who started that zombie mod for Gmod or are you the other Jet?
  • I know who baby gurl really is, and I say no already.
  • I know who baby gurl really is, and I say no already.

and who is she.. or he?
  • I'd vote for her

It seems like there's never enough admins around, and if they are, they're always AFK. We need some more people to step up to the plate, and try to make admin, or we're all just going to be spammed and shrike-killed to death. :eek:

EDIT: the course of events has lead me to change my mind. I would not like gurl as an admin. But we still need an admin somewhere.
  • Well, Id vote for Her.

I also know Krash and Doe in Real life... I go to School with Doe.
  • and who is she.. or he?

Shenfu
  • Shenfu

lol, but wasn't shenfu a guy?
  • Oh, well, that's good.
  • Shenfu
    She's Shenfu? Shazbot! Then yes, I believe she should be admin.
  • First of all...

barack-obama-yes-we-can.jpg

2nd of all...impressing Super Admins is what you need to do. If you fascinate/amaze Krash, Shane, CMDRBOB or Thyth, or perhaps multiple godlike entities, you'll be chosen.

As you can tell from the forums, public opinion is as valuable as...heh, public opinion, ironically: it just isn't.

Either way, good luck to ye'.
  • If you fascinate/amaze Krash
    Well, there goes my luck.
  • Now that I think about it, I think Shenfu was alright, but I still don't see any potential admin material, I mean cmon, we're talking about TC, it wouldn't be the same without our excentricly formal chain of command.
  • I nominate myself regular player, simply because theres the most fun to be had and the harassment from idiots is nothing too big for a vote kick
  • Now that I think about it, I think Shenfu was alright, but I still don't see any potential admin material, I mean cmon, we're talking about TC, it wouldn't be the same without our excentricly formal chain of command.
    I agree! :D
  • Shenfu? Who is Shenfu O-o
  • My name is Jet*Bu. I used to play on TWM all the time, then Tribes2 Master server went down and i couldnt get it working. And i havent seen Shenfu for months... :confused:
  • I cut down all nominations, but baby gurls. None of you deserve admin, from what I've seen.
This discussion has been closed.