Word of Recommendation

13»

Comments

• Silence! I keel you!
    Zaxxman is Achmed in disguise?
  • lol, I suspected this.
  • Baby, we know you had your problems with dannis, but your smurf, is almost as bad as the Arc Rider series of smurfs, don't run from a problem, we would have backed you up as recently I've had a pretty strong disliking for dannis, second off you ARE Shenfu, because how else would you know everyone here? Third you make a terrible admin, emotionally compromised and very abusive when angry or something doesnt go your way, sorry, but I do not support you, all I've seen so far is an angry Shenfu using a smurf to push all her negative karma into, when that phase is over, I may consider supporting you for admin, till then, fuck you.

Just as I suspected, she scarpers the moment I turn up, I won't really drop this unless she gives me an answer now, but I won't really care much if she does reply.
  • girls make guys go like that.
  • Good evening....

...infidel....
  • Good evening....

...infidel....
    KermitsXRay.jpg
  • *Comic*
    Why'd you post that here? o_O
  • Baby, we know you had your problems with dannis, but your smurf, is almost as bad as the Arc Rider series of smurfs, don't run from a problem, we would have backed you up as recently I've had a pretty strong disliking for dannis, second off you ARE Shenfu, because how else would you know everyone here? Third you make a terrible admin, emotionally compromised and very abusive when angry or something doesnt go your way, sorry, but I do not support you, all I've seen so far is an angry Shenfu using a smurf to push all her negative karma into, when that phase is over, I may consider supporting you for admin, till then, fuck you.
    Isnt Shenfu a he?
    lol at the construct's sex change.

Who knows what Shenfu will do next!
    A person...No a thing like that mustnt get admin on the construct servers else we're all doomed! :eek:

If Shenfu can get admin, so can I. :D

I should be admin because i verbally flipped out in Castiger's TWM, not admin flipped out.
    That makes me a better admin candidate than Shenfu (She-nfu?).
  • O_o

This.....is Random....
  • i giggled at the cats one
  • That girl cat is hawt. :p
  • Not as hot as that sexy fucking animal in your sig Neow ;)
  • True that spin.....true that.
  • Babygurl is a great admin, She never abuses and knows a lot of stuff. She would be great for admin and I reccomend her!
  • You're not as credible as this guy:
    tom-tom-one.png
  • Or this guy:
    fat_guy_in_girl_underwear5.jpg
This discussion has been closed.