Comments

• Wow that actually looks bad ass! If I have a computer capable of playing that when it comes out, I'm getting it :D
  • Looks fun. I might give it a try. :p
  • Dammit Eehk, first you make me buy borderlands and now I have to buy this. I hate you.
  • I like his taste in games, tbh.
  • this is pretty epic, its the first one that requires win 7 though
  • Oh it does? Ah fuck... Guess I wont be getting it... :(
  • Oh it does? Ah fuck... Guess I wont be getting it... :(

yeah, confirmed, vista / win7 no xp support because everything is dx10 oriented, xp supposedly cant handle dx10 for some random reason, ah well, something to look forward to, looks a bit t2-ish btw =)
  • I bought and played it for like 2 hours last night. About to go play it some more.

Things you should know:
    - It just came out yesterday.
    - It's multiplayer only, and at the moment, there are only 4 maps.
    - Gameplay is super minimal, there's only one gun with 3 grenade modes.
    - No server support or modability yet - hopefully will change in the future.
    - The graphics are kinda demanding (It's made by Futuremark, duh)

That being said:
    - The zero-g is really awesome and unlike anything I've played before.
    - The learning curve is relatively steep - getting the hang of not being disoriented all the time is a big challenge.
    - It feels very authentic and all the physics feel very well done.

I'm liking this game more and more as I play it. At first it was kinda frustrating, but once you start getting the hang of maneuvering gracefully and being aware of your surroundings it starts getting really fun. For a $20 game I think it's worth the price - and I think there's a lot of room for growth too, especially since it's a PC exclusive title, I'm sure we can expect a lot of new maps and game modes in coming patches.
  • Maybe tomorrow night, we'll see >= )

What's your steam ID? This is only available through steam right?
  • Yeah

r32eek
  • Go to college Blnukem, windows 7 is 30 bucks for anyone with an .edu email account.
  • Go to college Blnukem, windows 7 is 30 bucks for anyone with an .edu email account.

First off... I'm not old enough for college, secondly, XP works just fine, why would I want to change it?
  • Because it doesn't work just as fine as Win7. Seriously, pirate an OEM copy or something.
  • Because it doesn't work just as fine as Win7. Seriously, pirate an OEM copy or something.

the 64 bit version (if i remember right) has tonnes of malware
    EDIT:by the looks of things if you want the full graphic experience youll need the 64 bit version, also, if you DONT i do believe that the 32 bit win 7 copys are completely malware free
  • Are you talking about the scene release of Win 7? That was ONE advance release - Now that Win 7 is actually out, there are tons of releases.
  • When I saw Steam I cried a little
  • i have windows 7
  • I have to say, this game was worth 20 dollars. Glad they aren't charging more than that though... Hopefully they build on it more in the future too. Good stuff.
  • Are you on my steam fronds?
  • I can't find you when I search r32eek. And when I search just r32 or just eek, there are a million hits.

My name: MrHumans (I think)
    Might be: MyrsBros

edit, nvm, i think i got it =p
  • Yeah you got it
  • OOooh look, a shattered horizon thread.

<3
  • OOooh look, a shattered horizon thread.

<3

amazingly slow dude... amazingly slow... =/
  • This game looks gayer than Chris Crocker
  • There is one slight illogical thing in this game:

If the moon did collapse like that it would doom our earth as the moon is just as much a part of the eco-system as the acctual earth itself.... So if it did do that... I have to say there would be nothing to do but turn a gun on yourself... Or die horridly, depends what your into. :p

EDIT: Oh and there are a fair few thousand choices on how to go, so I doubt you'll go out disappointed....
  • Yeah, hes right, one big thing the moon controls is the tides of the ocean.
  • It is a game btw =p
  • It is a game btw =p

this is the beauty of gaming, something that seems to be forgotten in this age... unrealisim was always the way :P thats why i still think games like t2 own so hard, the realisim.. albeit slightly outdated now, is there, but it doesnt take over.
  • There is one slight illogical thing in this game:

If the moon did collapse like that it would doom our earth as the moon is just as much a part of the eco-system as the acctual earth itself.... So if it did do that... I have to say there would be nothing to do but turn a gun on yourself... Or die horridly, depends what your into. :p

Who says people in the game live on the earth? Maybe they live in those chunks of moon you're fighting over, or perhaps they live in massive artificial eco-systems under the surface of the earth.
  • I think the people in the game live on a space station and the moon.